Sam

Sam wants to run away from the clearing and go back to the car.

The girls were giving them -- except Percy -- a cold and piercing look like they are the most disgusting thing they ever across with.

Subconsciously, he leaned towards Percy's ear. "Why are they looking at us like that?"

"These girls have bad experiences with boys, so they join the hunt and remain maidens forever. Don't worry, as long as you guys keep your hands by yourself, you won't get hurt. As long as Lady Artemis isn't here." Percy said.

"So, what are we doing here?" Dean asked.

"Phoebe, the girl who walked towards us is the best tracker they have. She can track anyone that fast, even though she doesn't have any keen senses." Percy answered. "She knows where those mutts are."

"Great!" Dean said. "So what are we doing right now? We can ambush them?"

Sam sighed. Percy shook his head. "No. They will group at night, and that would be the best chance to ambush them. Right now, they might be out, or some of them."

"Would that be easier?"

"It's messy," Percy said. "I mean, they'll know that their comrades were dead if they return and no one's there."

Thalia and Phoebe were staring at a paper. Percy put his attention towards the paper and kept on giving some instructions for the right later.

Sam was surprised to see this side of Percy. You wouldn't expect he can lay out a strategy that fast, according to numbers and position. And the girls were just listening, and Thalia was adding a few.

"He's smart," Dean said in awe. "I never saw a kid to do strategy this good."

"I want fewer casualties. Archers will surround the clearing from the trees so that they won't be able to reach them, even the youngest one. Those unable to fight yet must be left here with a few experienced. Thalia, you're coming with us. Phoebe, you'll give the signal to fire arrows." Percy said.

"Got that, Kelp Head." Thalia said.

"Sam and Dean, prepare your weapons, those silver bullets and that poisonous plant?" Percy said.

"Wolfsbane. Got that." Dean answered.

"Thals, if something changed, send a flash of lightning again. We'll stay in the car."

"Sure Kelp Head. Why don't you left them there? The kid's want to see the famous Percy Jackson who saved the world twice." Thalia teased.

"Thals, no. I can't leave them there. Monsters are running amok in the forest, they might get caught."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Don't get killed."

"I won't. Thanatos will kick me out of the Underworld to return here." Percy said and lead the two out of the clearing.

But one kid walked towards Percy. Sam wants some answers from Percy, but they don't have the right timing for that.

"Are you Percy Jackson?" A girl that is only eight looks at him.

"Yes. What's your name?" Percy kneeled.

"Alicia. Daughter of Demeter." The girl answered. "Big sis Thalia and Phoebe told us about you."

"I wish that it wasn't bad." Percy murmured, earning a laugh from Dean.

"So you did go to Greece and Italy together with big sis Thalia's brother? They said you closed the Doors of Death. And defeated Gaia. And Kronus and --"

"Yes, kid. I did." Percy laughed. "Darn my cousin is really annoying. I'll tell you those stories for some time. But for now, you need to go back to them, okay?"

Alicia sped away. Percy turned toward the brothers and grinned. "I'll answer your questions in your car.

Sam was prepared, but he wasn't prepared on what he will hear from Percy's mouth.