An Arthur Chapter! (1)

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, Arthur but I gotta head somewhere. I'll see you all later." Alfred's father bids and Alfred's mom gives him a smile. "Of course, honey. Stay safe."

"Bye Mr. Jones." Arthur bids goobdye and Alfred's dad closes the front door. Arthur looks over at Alfred's mom who's just smiling at him.

"Let's have a talk, Arthur." Arthur swallows. Of course, Arthur still has the obligation to explain himself.

***
"Hey, Arthur! You can come up now!" Arthur hears Alfred call up and Alfred's mom gives him a warming smile.

"Have fun up there. I'll be preparing your snacks for you two." Arthur nods and starts walking up to Alfred's room upstairs.

Arthur's mind is filled with the conversation from earlier that he doesn't realize that he's arrived at Alfred's door. He grips the door knob and opens it, revealing Alfred's room.

It has a bed on the wall with posters of Marvel and DC heroes, more posters of Football idols, a couple of trophies on top of a display desk near his window, his blue unchanged wallpaper that mirrors his blue ocean eyes, a large TV just opposite to the bed and a couple of game controllers connected to it.

It doesn't seem to have changed at all... Except for the football posters.

"...ARTHUR!"

"AAHHH!" Arthur screams as arms hold him tightly from behind. Alfred laughs confidently as he pushes Arthur on the bed and starts tickling him.

"Ahahahaha! Y-You doofus, stop..!" Arthur pleads, laughing his ass of as Alfred continues to tickle him.

"G-GET-AHAH!- OFF ME-AAH!" Arthur pushes Alfred off the bed and Arthur is pulled along with him to the floor.

"Ow... How harsh..." Alfred groans and Arthur opens his eyes to see his own face on Alfred's neck.

"A-Arthur...?" Arthur sucks a breath but is immediately dazed at the other's fresh scent. "C-can you get up...?" Alfred says nervously(?) and Arthur quickly sits up once he broke from his daze.

"Ah! S-shit..." Wait, did Alfred just... moan? Arthur looks down at where he's sitting and... Oh...

Oh my...

...OH GOD HE'S SITTING ON ALFRED'S CROTCH OH GOD.

"OH GOD I'LL GET UP NOW-"
"I'll just sit up n-now-"

Alfred sits up as Arthur shuffles on his knees but he looses his balance and ends up falling on Alfred's t-thing again... AND THIS TIME THEY LOOK WEIRDER.

"Arthur..." Alfred groans in pain?? Friction?? Arthur doesn't know! He's too flushed red with the situation!

"I-I-I'LL JUST S-S-STAND UP!"
"N-no! You'll fall-"
"AH!"

Arthur gets up but he acted too fast and he ends up loosing balance again Alfred steps up to stop him from falling down but is brought down to the bed along with Arthur. This time, Arthur can't help but scream inside.

Alfred is on top of him, his hands holding himself from Arthur on the sides of Arthur's head, with Arthur's hand on one of the arms. Arthur's legs are split wide apart as Alfred is between them.

"S-shit! Uhm... Y-you okay?" Alfred asks Arthur but Arthur is still in "HOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCK" mode.

"I can see that you two are quite busy." Alfred and Arthur look over at the open door way and sees a smiling Mattie and a ferocious(??) looking Antonio standing there.

Alfred quickly gets up, offering Arthur a hand and Arthur hesitantly takes it. Finally they are in a normal position. Arthur sucks in another breath as he sees Alfred blushing. "H-Hey guys... Why are you here?"