Chapter 1

Your POV

"Do I seriously have to go to this school?" You screamed storming though your house.

"Yes! You need to control these skills you have!" Your dad yelled back as he followed you.

"No I don't I can do it myself." You said a little softer with tears coming to your eyes out of frustration.

"Remember Kid?" Your dad said catching up and taking hold of your shoulder.

"Yes." You said looking straight ahead.

"He's going to be there."

You shoot to your room grabbing your laptop looking for apartments in Death City.

"Ok, now what." Your dad said annoyed.

"I'm looking for apartments." You replied looking up then back to focusing on the houses.

"I have that figured out. Lord Death had found you a Meister and partner that would take you in." He then turned to leave your room until he opened his mouth once more. "Your leaving first thing tomorrow."

You stare at your dad then grab all your clothes and stuff them into a suit case. You pull your (h/l), (h/c) hair back into a messy bun.

You fall onto your bed hoping your friendship with Kid didn't change at all.

-Time Skip-

You wake up at 5 being shakes violently by your father. You slap his hand and slowly wake up.

"Get ready your leaving in 30 minutes." He said quite tired too.

Your eyes adjust to the light and put on your (f/c) glasses. You just put on a pair of cat sweatpants and a fitted superman t-shirt.

"I'm ready to go." You said with your suitcase.

"Ok, here's the address of your place your gonna crash at.. try to have fun sweetie."

You hug your dad one last time and jump into the car. You put your headphones on and sit back in the taxi.