"Yah! Lee Donghyuck!" Now Jaemin is really yelling.

"Ssshh.. Nana shut up." Jeno's raspy voice invaded Jaemin's system thinking that it was fcking hot.

"Jen let me go I'm killing Donghyuck." Jaemin lightly slapped Jeno's arms on his waist but instead of letting go Jeno tightened his grip, burying his head more on the crook of Jaemin's neck.

"I'll kill him for you later just stay still."

"What? Chenle did it on Twitter too." Donghyuck once again show his phone to Jaemin with Lele's post on Twitter feeling confident that Jaemin can't do anything to him since Jeno has him trapped. Chenle posted the same picture captioning it with:

My ship is fucking sailing! 💕💕 My dolphin army is guarding it whoever wants ta make it sink will fight me and my army first! 🐬🐬😇😇😈😈

"Zhong Chenle!" Jaemin yelled when he saw Chenle escaping with his dolphin laughs. Jeno could only groan still not letting go of Jaemin.

--

"Life could get better." The song ended with the seven of them doing the last pose for the song, panting before dropping one after another on the floor. They've been practicing the dance for hours aiming to have it done it two days since this wasn't the only one they need to practice.

"Finally done!" Chenle cheered laying like a starfish on the dance room's floor.

The song they just practiced will be the opening song of this event the glee club will be organizing this school year and they will be the opening number since Donghyuck was elected as the new president of the whole glee club and Kaira suggesting that it would be nice if cute and hot boys would open the event to gather students to watch. Kaira being the past president got a lot on her side making them perform and naming them as Dreamies.

"This is Kim Kaira's fault. Remind me to kill her when I saw her, I'm so fucking tired right now." Donghyuck said panting as he leans on the big mirror, drinking water.

"So Hyuck what are your plans for the event? Got something on your mind?" Mark approached the younger sitting beside him with their arms brushing against each other.

"Oh yeah thank you for reminding me that my awesome vice president. Now my fcking flirty secretary come here and take down notes." Hyuck called Jaemin smirking at him when he caught Jeno and Jaemin staring at each other while smiling sweetly. Jaemin looked at his direction with his ears red because of embarrassment rolling his eyes at the other male before getting his planner on his bag.

"So what do you have in mind Mr. President?" Jaemin said squatting in front of Donghyuck.

"I'm planning to have this open talent contest, of course art, singing and dancing must have different event. It's open to all but there's one rule Special Program for the Arts students are not allowed to group themselves together." Donghyuck said looking at the two who just nodded.

"Well maybe that would be enough for a two day event, we can have an art exhibit to tag along with the non-performing arts events." Mark said in agreement.

"Now we must only think of a slogan for the event." Jaemin stated closing his notepad.

Glee Club will organize a big event for the students this school year that will take two days. Every club is required to have events to wind up students from academic stress and it's glee club's turn now. The new set of glee club officers is now taking care of this event of course the old set are helping them and guiding them what to do.

"Okay~ people of the republic let's go home and rest we still have to practice for our recitals tomorrow so we better rest." Mark clapped his hands to get the attention of the younger one's who pulled themselves away from the cold floor.

On the way home, Jeno offered to take Jaemin home. Both of them just walked with comfortable silence lingering around them. Street lights as their guide not to get lost in the dark, going to the bus stop.

"Jen, you know you don't need to do this." Jaemin said as they sit next to each other on the bench of the waiting shed, waiting for the arrival of the bus.

"Yeah true but I want to take you home and that's final." Jeno said dismissing the topic giving Jaemin one of his eye smiles. Jaemin just sighed in defeat, smiling back at Jeno.

They took a sit in the back of the vehicle Jaemin on the window's side staring outside. Jeno admired Jaemin not realizing that the other male is looking right through him by his reflection on the window. Jaemin just smiled because of Jeno's calm expression while looking at his face but Jaemin immediately blushed when he saw Jeno licked his own lips while staring at his own. Jaemin decided to stop watching Jeno and distracts himself with the view outside.

They are now walking going to Jaemin's home. Walking side by side next to each other, their hands occasionally brushing against each other. Jaemin can feel electricity went up from his hands to his spine making him blush a little. He is still thinking about the scene earlier with Jeno staring at his lips. Jaemin's mind went off the reason he didn't realize that Jeno has stopped walking not until Jeno grabbed his wrist.

Jaemin stared at the older in confusion as Jeno grabbed his other hand, holding both of Jaemin hands tenderly. Jeno looked up from their hands to Jaemin's face as if he is examining Jaemin's face finding something wrong in it. Jeno exhaled then directly stared at Jaemin's eyes.

"Nana, I like you." He said crashing his lips to Jaemin's soft pink lips.

-

💕💕💕💕💕💕👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

-Ji