FOURTEEN

-2 weeks later-

MIA'S POV

I am currently at the airport waiting for my flight.

Cade left to go and grab us Starbucks. As for my family and his they haven't pitched yet.

Part of me kind of expected this, but the other part of me hoped it wouldn't happen.

I smile when I see Anna and Matthew run towards me. "Sorry, traffic is crazy." I laughed and hugged her.

I turned to Matthew, "Where's mom and dad?" He sighs, "Unfortunately, right behind you." I gasp and I hug my parents.

I decide to call Cade, to extend the Starbucks order.

Within nanoseconds everyone is here. After drinking our Starbucks and having some small talk, everything becomes real.

My mom turned to me and she started to tear up, "Oh Mia, I'm so proud of you. I just want to forget all that has happened over the past few months. I'm so sorry for the way I acted. I love you so much sweetie." I tear up and engulf my mom in a hug.

My dad chuckles, "I hope you still have some room left for another hug?" I chuckle and hug my dad. He then whispers in my ear, "I want you to always be happy, Mia. Do whatever it takes to stay happy. I love you, and I know it's now time for me to step back and let my birdie fly." I start crying and hold him closer to me.

He caresses my hair before releasing me. I see that he's starting to cry. Before I could react Matthew pulls me into a hug.

I chuckle, "Ah, I'm going to miss you Matty." He chuckles, "Same here, Mia the bee. Call me daily okay, and I'll try visit you. Stay the sweet, loving, kind, awkward, weird, confident and beautiful person you are. No matter what happens between you and Cade, don't forget that you'll  always be a Grey. Go and make me proud."

I tear up again as Matthew is not one for kind words towards me much. I ruffle his hair, "I love you bro." He smiles, "I love you too sis." Anna cuts in, "Yeah yeah, now it's my turn."

I chuckle as she grabs me in a hug. "I love you. I'm going to miss you. Remember that you can do anything you put your mind too. I'm so proud to see how far you've come. The rest of my speech is in my text that I've sent you now. But I love you babe, also no matter where I am, if my brother is being a jerk I'll still fly over and beat him." I laugh at her last comment.

I then hug aunt Bell and uncle Connor. Then we did one group hug thing, that had to end when I heard. "Please, all passengers for flight 789 please board the plane."

I sigh as I break up the hug. I take Cade's hand, while waving goodbye to all our family.

He turns to me, "I guess falling for you was done accidentally on purpose? I smile, "Oh gosh. I can't wait for new adventures with you." He kisses my cheek as we walk to board the plane.

END