ELEVEN

CADE'S POV

I decided to suprise Mia by bringing her a huge teddy bear. I saw it yesterday and I thought of her and I then I had to buy it.

Once I gave it to her she hugged me tightly. I smiled, "You like it?" She smiled, "Like it? I love it!"

I smiled, I then pulled her close to me and I kissed her.

Little did I know, that my sister would just barge into Mia's room.

MIA'S POV

I freeze when I heard Anna's voice. "No, this..no it shouldn't be. No, oh my gosh!" Cade clenches his jaw while I run to Anna.

She walks away from me, "Don't touch me, you coward." I sigh, "Anna, please I-" She shouts, "Leave me alone!"

Matthew comes out from his room, "What's going on?" Anna turns to him with tears in her eyes, "Mia and Cade have a thing going on." Matthew stares at me, "No, she's joking right M?" Cade walks out my room, "No, she's not."

Matthew furrows his eyebrows, "No, you and my sister cannot be together." Anna folds her arms, "Does mom and dad know?" I shake my head, "No."

Matthew stares at me, "What happened to not keeping secrets from each other Mia?" I sigh, "Matthew-" He sighs, "Save it." He then slams his room door.

Anna glares at Cade and I and storms off. I turn to Cade, he scans me before saying, "Mia, everything is going to work out." I sigh but nod. He kisses my forehead before walking downstairs, to rush after his sister.

-Later-

At dinner Matthew ignored me. My mom furrowed her eyebrows and folded her arms, "Okay,what's going on?" Matthew rolls his eyes at me, "Ask your daughter. Although I'm not sure that she'll tell you."

I glare at him, "Okay that wasn't fair." He glares back at me, "You want to talk to be about being fair, keeping something from the people who love and care about you isn't fair Mia."

I furrow my eyebrows at him, "Oh yeah, well you've kept Emily a secret for two years now." My dad folded his arms, "You two stop it!"
My mom scans my brother and I, but before she says anything Matthew gets up from the table and leaves. My mom shouts at him, "Matthew Grey, that is not how we leave the table!"

It's as if everything hit me all at once and I start tearing up. My breathing is shakey as I try and hold back the tears. My dad turns to me, "Princess, what's wrong?" I shake my head, "Nothing. Will you please excuse me." I then run up to my room.

I immediately dial Cade's number, he picks up immediately.

"Babe, you okay?" I sigh, "No, Matthew is ignoring me." He sighs, "I'm getting the silent treatment from Anna too." Just then I heard a knock on my door, "I need to call you back, bye." "Bye."

My mom opens the door, "Okay Mia, what's up." I shrug, "Nothing, I'm fine." My mom sits next to me on my bed, I then shift back. "Where's dad?"

She looks hurt, she then stares at me. "Mia, what have I ever done for you to dislike me so much?" I furrow my eyebrows, "Who said that I disliked you?"

She stared at me, "You never come to me for advice. You're always with your dad, so I figured there must be something that he has that I don't."

I sigh, "Mom, I love you with all my heart. No one can ever change the way I see you." She kisses my forehead, "You'll always be my baby Mia. Despite you being nineteen years old. Or even eighty years old."

I chuckle. She then looks at her hands, "Okay honey, what's going on?" I sigh, "Well, Matthew is really mad at me and so is Anna, because Cade and I are together."

My mom freezes, "I'm sorry, what?" I sigh, "Yup, Cade is my boyfriend." My mom stood up, "What? Mia!" I sigh, "I know."

My dad then barges inside my room, "I heard yelling so I had to barge in." My mom put her hands on her hips, "Aiden, your daughter and Cade are together."

My dad furrows his eyebrows, "What?" I groan and run my hands through my hair. "His your brother." I sigh, "Unbiological brother. You and mom and the Hudson's are just close friends, okay? Cade means a lot to me and to be completely honest I've had these feelings for him for about five years now. We only became official the day Emily got introduced to you and dad."

My mom shuts her eyes and sighs. My dad avoids my eye contact.

I fold my arms, "Why can you accept that Matthew is dating your ex bestfriend's daughter? Yet you struggle to accept someone you know and have a good and close relationship with."

My parents make eye conatct with me. My mom stared at me before leaving my room.

CADE'S POV

I told my parents. My mom's reaction, "What?! Cade are you out of your mind?! She's your sister." I roll my eyes, "Unbiological sister. I love her." My dad smiled at me, "I'm happy that you two are together."

My mom glared at him and he shrugged, "What? I think it's cute that the two of you finally became official. I totally saw it coming." I smile while my mom slams her room door shut.