PROLOGUE

MIA'S POV

I'm currently strumming my guitar when I hear a light knock on my door. "Come in." Just then my dad appeared in front of my door.

"Sweetie, come downstairs. Lunch is ready and the Hudson's are here." I nod.

Shoot. That means Cade's here.

-A month ago-

Cade and I were out with our families for the weekend to this holiday house that my parents were house sitting for a friend. After a lot of persuading, Cade convinced me to go surfing with him. I tried forcing Anna and Matthew to join but they refused. Anna took a nap and Matthew played video games.

So it was just Cade and I.

Cade doesn't know what I feel for him. I doubt he ever will. Besides, he sees me as a little sister after all.

Once I was in my wetsuit we hit the waves. I forgot how much fun this was.

After an hour or so, I decided that I've had enough surfing for the day. Fortunately enough, Cade brought some food along in a picnic basket.

He glanced at me, "Let's go sit over there and eat this."

I furrow my eyebrows, "Cade, that's far away from the house."

He smirked, "Exactly."

Then he began walking. I begin to complain and wine as I cannot understand why he wants to be so far away from the house.

By the time I've finished my rant, he smiles at me, "Have a seat."

I blink and that's when I realized. I've followed him the entire way.

Frustratedly, I sit down.

He sits down beside me. "If we sat so close to the house I wouldn't be able to do this."

Before I could question him, he leans in closer to me and kisses me.

I find myself kissing him back before he pulls away.

He smiles, "So you do feel the same way."

I'm speechless. Happy and shocked, but speechless.

I shake my head, "Cade we cannot do this."

I manage to get up and run back to the house.

I shrug the thought off.

On the bright side my bestfriend Anna is here.

I run downstairs and I hug Anna. She was startled but hugged me back. "How was your trip?" She chuckled, "Really good but I missed you." I smiled, "I missed you too, did you get me any souvenirs?"

She rolled her eyes but handed me a huge bag. "Tons." I smiled. I then hugged my aunt Bell and uncle Connor. Cade stared at me awkwardly, but gave me a hug.

-Later-

Anna and I were scrolling through Netflix when Cade busted through the door, with my brother behind him.

Matthew ran his hand through his hair, "What you girls watching?" Anna shrugged, "Dunno, we're looking."

Cade sat himself down on the chair next to me, "Why don't we all go to the park? I mean we had a hectic lunch, might as well walk it off." I nodded.

Here we are, on our way to the park. Anna raced Matthew to the park after all my pleading stares she still left me.

I sighed. Cade chuckled, "I'm that bad." I turned to him, "What? No." He shook his head and smiled, "You're avoiding me, Mia." I laughed, "No, I'm not."

He stopped walking, which caused me to stop. "Mia, ever since that kiss you've been acting as if I'm invisible." I sigh, "That kiss could cost us a lot. I mean how would our parents react to that. Never mind our siblings." He ran his hand through his hair, "Maybe we could actually work out." I shook my head, "We'd be crazy to even try."

He turned to me and kissed me, agian. I pulled away, "Cade! What were you thinking? They could've seen us." He sighed, "Relax, the park is still a few blocks away, plus I can guarantee you that our parents are all drinking some wine. Mia, didn't you feel anything?"

I sighed, "No I did not. Cade, this is wrong. Your practically my unbiological brother." He rolled his eyes and started walking again.

I sighed, "Cade." He ignored me and kept walking. I decided to continue walking too.

As soon as we got to the park Anna ran to me. "You two took forever." I smiled, "Yeah, Cade had to wait for me." She nodded.

She smirked, "Last one to that swing is pushing." I then ran and sat down first. I smirk at Anna who was pouting. "Push peasant!" She groaned but pushed me.

After about an hour we decided to grab some ice-cream. Then we headed back home.

CADE'S POV

Matthew glanced at me, "What's up bro. You've hardly said a word to me since you got to the park." I sigh, "Sorry about that bro. It's just that my mind's elsewhere right now." He nodded, "Oh I know what's going on. You met a girl in London. Now she's giving you problems."

I take a moment. "Yeah bro, totally. I'll never understand the female mind. One moment she's into it the next moment she isn't." He nodded, "Yeah, I get you. Bro you gotta swear that you won't tell anyone this."

I laughed, "What am I, five?" He punched my shoulder, "Cade. Focus." I rolled my eyes but nodded.

"I'm dating Emily Hastings." I widen my eyes, "Bro, as in the Ava mom and dad's ex high school friend is her mother? Bro! You know what that means right?" He nods.

I smirk, "Come on. Hand it over." He hands me fifty bucks. He hits my shoulder, "You keep it a secret, got it?" I nod.

I turn to him, "Matthew, about the girl in London-" Just then aunt Milea opens the door, "Matthew, dishes. Now. Cade, there's a drying cloth on the counter." Matthew sighs, "Why can't we just use the dishwasher?" Milea smirked, "Ever wonder why your so lazy?" I burst out laughing. I got up and high fived aunt Milea, she smirked, "You just got mommed son."

MIA'S POV

Anna and I were making a live video on instagram. We had so many views, partly because Anna is kind of famous.

You see, I'm well-known for being her friend. Sad I know, but anyway. Anna is a model. So yeah, our brothers are kind of hopeless. Although, I tend to keep a low profile when it comes to social media and stuff.

Speaking of low profile, uncle Connor came and took over our live. He stole my phone and our parents did our live.

Aunt Bell handed me back the phone and hit uncle Connor's arm. "How old are you Connor? Five?" My dad smirked, "Nope, he's six." My mom hit his shoulder. "Aiden." He pouted, "What?" She smiled and shook her head.

I smiled. I want a relationship like theirs one day.

Then I locked eyes with Cade, who was already staring. I ended our live and then Anna pulled me up to my room.

She looked at me, "Guess what?" I shrug my shoulders, "What?" She smirked, "Cade finally got himself a girlfriend. She knows some good looking people."

I freeze.

Cade has a girlfriend. Most importantly, he cheated on her with me.