NINE

CADE'S POV

I arrive at Mia's house at about 2pm. We decided to do something super chilled and laid back today.

We decided to go for a walk and grab some donuts.

She smiled at me, "I want to take you some where." I nod, "Okay, where?"

MIA'S POV

At first I wanted to take him to the place that I went to with my dad but decided not to.

As that place was sacred and private. So I decided to take him to the other side of that hill.

Funny enough, the view was much more clearer. He smiled, "Wow, Mia this is beautuful. How'd you find this place?" I smirked, "Well, I have been here longer than you have."

He chuckled, "Fair enough."

CADE'S POV

I glance at Mia who was enjoying her donut. She blushed when she caught me staring at her.

"You know staring at someone whose trying their best to look decent while eating is mean." I chuckled, "True." She chuckles.

I stare at the view, "Mia, back on our trip I did meet a girl by the name of Danielle. She wasn't my girlfriend, she was just a friend of a friend's. What gave everyone the wrong idea was that she was showing me around and she was always with me. I ment what I said before I left."

MIA'S POV

I take a moment, and let it all sink in.

-Flashback-

I watch as Cade made his way over to me. We were at the beach and I was tanning.

Cade, Anna, Matt and I decided to go for a walk on the beach.

Cade and I lagged behind them as the two of them are always the stupid crazy ones.

Cade stared at me, "You want any souvenirs when I come back?" I smile, "Nothing specifically, suprise me." He nods.

"Mia, you know I'd do anything for you and I'd never do anything to hurt you." I turn to him and smile, "Same here."

-Flashback over-

Then it hit me.

I've been an idiot the entire time.

I turn to him, "Cade, oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking." He smiled, "Don't worry about it."

I sigh, "I guess, I got jealous at the fact that there is a slight possibility that you found someone better." He grabbed my hand, "Who else could I possibly want. Your the full package." I laugh, "I'm really not, but thank you."

He hands me a box. I stare at it, "Your not proposing right?" He chuckles, "No I'm not." I smile.

I open the navy blue box, revealing a beautiful silver bracelete.

He shifts closer to me, "This is my souvenir for  you." I hug him, "Thank you Cade, this means so much to me."

He kisses me forehead, "Mia, please be my girlfriend. I promise that whatever obstacle that we will face we'll face them together."

I smile. "Yes, and agreed." He kisses me.

We then decide to head back to my house. Cade decided to walk in a few minutes after me just so that we don't look to suspicious.

To my suprise I see my family and Anna seated on the couch with Matthew and some girl. Who I am assuming is Emily.

My dad stares at me, "Young lady, where have you been? I was just about to call you." I ran my hands through my hair, "Sorry, I went for a walk."
Then I heard the doorbell ring and I got the door.

I smiled when I saw it was Cade. "Hey." He chuckled, "Hi." He then made his way to the couch, while I sat down on the floor against Anna's legs.

Matthew sighs, "Well, mom dad and everyone else I would like you to meet my girlfriend."

My mom stared at him, "Howcome we've never heard of this female?" Matthew clenched his jaw, "Because we wanted to figure everything out first before we told you guys."

My mom analysed him before asking another question, "Does your parents know about this Emily?" "Yes, Mrs Grey. My mother says that she knows you from high school. Ava Matthews was her maiden surname."

My mom hesitated, "Wait, she's your mom? Wow, coming to think of it, you two look really a like."

Emily smiles, "Thank you." My dad glances at my mom who was staring at her hands. My grandparents gave my dad a short nod.

He sighs, "Well, we do not appreciate the secrets, but we do believe that you are old enough to handle a relationship. Matt, it's senior year, therefore you need to find a balance between your academics and a relationship. You two will be doing long distance again. There's a lot to consider, but besides that, welcome to the family Emily."

She smiled, "Thank you Mr Grey." My mom looked up at her, "Please, call me Milea and Aiden." She smiles, "Thank you, so much."

I turn to Matthew, "Congrats bro-bear." He hugged me and kissed my forehead, "Thanks Mia the bee." I smacked his arm, "Still hate that nickname." He chuckled, "Why else do I love it?"