TWO

CADE'S POV

I watch as Mia plops herself down on the couch. So I decide to do the same thing, except I shift myself right next to her.

She rolls her eyes and shifts away. I move closer, she shifts away, I move closer she shifts away and almost falls but I grab her hand and pull her close to me.

She steps on my foot, which caused me to hiss and she sits elsewhere on the couch.

She folds her arms, "I cannot believe you. Cade, I'm so done with you and your games." I furrow my eyebrows, "Last time I checked, I'm not one for games." She chuckles, "Oh really. So tell me, why'd I have to help you cheat on your British girlfriend or whatever."

I furrow my eyebrows and bite my lip, "Mia,-" She cuts me off, "Save it. We're not a thing, and we never will be. Now if you will excuse me, I have a fitness class in ten minutes."

I sigh and run my hands through my hair. Just then my uncle Aiden walks inside, "Hey son, can you do me a favour?" I nod. "Sure." He sits next to me, "Can you please take Mia to her fitness class. I completely forgot that Milea and I made reservations with your parents at this resteraunt. I swear if my wife found out that I've messed up again today I'll be sleeping on the couch." I chuckle, "No problem, I'll take my car." He nods, "Thanks Cade, I owe you one buddy."

So I walk to Anna's room where I find her lying on her bed and watching Netflix. "Where's Mia, I'm taking her to her fitness class." Anna points to her bathroom door, "She's changing." I nod and go downstairs.

I grab myself a water and I must say, I almost choked when I saw her come downstairs.

Wow.

She freezes when she sees me but rolls her eyes, "Get over yourself." I nod. "I'm taking you, your dad had an emergency errand to attend to." She sighs, "He forgot didn't he?" I nod.

We walk to my car and I open the door for her, she gets in and I close it. I then walk to my side and sit down.

The drive was so awkward that I had to turn up the radio. When we arrived she turned to me, "Thanks. I'll find my own way home." I shake my head, "No way. Do you really want both our parents to kill me?" She rolls her eyes, "Suprised that they didn't do that already." With that said she closed the door and ran inside.

MIA'S POV

I cannot feel anything for him. I shouldn't and I will not feel anything for him.

Cade dropped me at home and I ran up to my room. I then plopped down on my bed and scrolled through my social media sights.

Just then my mom walked inside my room. I switched off my phone and sat up on my bed.

"Honey, you okay?" I smile and nod. "Why wouldn't I be?" She takes a moment, "You seem a bit jumpier than normal." I chuckle, "Just tired." She nodded.

"Well, I've got some great news." I smile, "Yeah, what is it?" She smiled, "We're going to visit your grandparents." I smile, "Great, which ones?" "Mine, plus we're staying with them." I smile, "Cool."

She smiles, "Well we're leaving tomorrow so you better start packing." I nod.

-Next Day-

We were on our way to my grandparents. I must admit I'm not as excited as I should be. I mean, my mind is just so consumed with Cade. Crazy right?

As soon as we pulled into the driveway the door swung open, revealing my grandmother.

She beams as she pulls me in a hug, "Here's my star! How are you?" I chuckle, "I'm great, just struggling to breath but good. You?" She chuckled as she let go, "Sorry sweetie, I'm good. Where's your bro- Matthew!!" I nod and hug my grandfather.

My grandparents have a soft spot for Matthew as he has the name of my late uncle Matthew.

We've never met him, but we've heard a lot about him. I've never been here before, my grandparents always come up to us.

I grab my bags and walk until I find a room that I like. I finally found it and I put my bags down.

My mom walked in and smiled, "This was my old room." I chuckled, "I can see that. You hardly took any of your things with." She shrugged, "I knew I'd come back here sometime, I just still wanted it to feel like my old room." I nod.

Matthew of course found himself in my uncle Matthew's room. My parents stayed in the guest room.

I must say, this house is very cosy and it feels like home.