Chapter 12

[Unedited]

Pissed off was an understatement. In fact, I was enraged by the fact that that lying, stupid, scheming whore did that. I had wanted nothing more than to break her skull with a hammer or to maybe even suggestively punch her repeatedly until the was nothing else left for my fist to make contact with...or maybe not considering how violent that was. Maybe take the violence bar down a few notches before i do anything.

"So...are you still into Star Wars?"

"Yes," I muttered in reply as I fiddled with my fingers. I had gotten shy around my nerdy favorable traits and topics (which highly irritating for my part). "Why?"

"No reason-"

"Everything - just as everyone - has a reason," I spoke up, looking up from my fingers and into his eyes. "So what's yours?"

He just smiled a small smile as he stared back at me, confusing the living daylights out of me until he finally spoke and said,

"Yes, everyone and everything has a reason, but they also have a purpose. And mine just so happens to be living for my little sister," he deeply spoke as his eyes gleamed with deep sorrow. "And I am thankful that I have done a good job at keeping it that way, but also regretful for doing such a greatly terrible job at it. I'm sorry, Meghan, but I am determined to fix us."

"How do you plan on doing that?"

"By having you live with me from now on..."

And just then, the last person as of now that I had wanted to see...

"Hey, Hun, how are you feel-"

Now where was that hammer I requested about 60 seconds ago?

"Get away from me!" I snapped, glaring dead at her.

And in that quick moment, I saw a flash of hurt then anger gleamed within her eyes before she could completely mask both emotions.

"I'm living with Jason from now on," I continued on, not caring if I was being worked up more and more by the second. I just wanted to go back to my original routine of being a nerd. "And till then, I don't want to see your trampy face any longer."

I'll just probably visit for the growing fetus in your womb so that this time I'll make sure not to fail protecting a precious, fragile younger sibling just as I had done with Noelle. In fact, that baby growing inside of her might've already had sparked something deep within me that I wasn't capable of recognizing at the moment.

It was something that I hadn't felt since Noelle died, something I should of instantly recognized.

"He is not your parent, I am. You haven't lost both of your parents yet, so as long as I'm still breathing you are living with me," she glared back, pointing her index finger all over the place, bugging the living daylights out of me. I mean pick one; the floor, me, Jason...it's not that hard.

"Watch me," I growled, silently daring for her to get in my way.

I then heard Jason's loud sigh interrupting our glaring match.

"Mom, it's obviously what she wants. It's been five years, so of course she wants to see her big brother Jason," he tried lightening the mood, obviously failing miserably by the glare both mother and I.

"No!"

"Just leave me alone and let me go back to my original life! I hadn't asked for none of this! In fact, I hadn't asked for lying slut as a mother! I'm going with Jason and tha's final," I hissed off to her before heavily breathing for the lost oxygen I had lost into those words of both anger and maybe even truth.