Welcome!

Hello. Hola. Aloha. Bonjour. Konichiwa. Uh, Buongiorno! That's all I can remember from the top of my head, but at least you know the extent of my many welcomes in as many languages I can recall.

Thank you for reading or gracias por/para (won't learn the difference until next semester) leer. And please, if you can, read until the end. If not, just read the bolded at the end of this note.

Summer is finally here and I am extremely thankful to kick back and relax. It now gives me the extra time needed to come back to story writing. I was unable to before due to the gargantuan heaps of schoolwork, but enough of that foul talk about...school.

Goodness, I like legit shuddered from that.

I know you loathe author notes, so I'll make this note a nice quicky...if you know what I mean ;>

This story is LONG overdue of a reconstruction. And to be honest, it's actually irritating me the fact that this story is SO confusing. Like, what was I thinking? Why did it take me like 4 years to realize this fact? But that's besides the point.

I still get crazy comments about how trash this story is, but to be honest I couldn't agree with them any more...this story is trash— excuse me, I mean, it is under construction. Yeah, that's a better way to phrase this. Haha!

There's also a lot of grammatical errors, stars for curse words, and capital letters in weird places that ruins the tension in the chapter. Which is something else that is in need of fixing.

But long story short, I just want every one to enjoy a story that's not cliche!

Yes, this time around, Meghan is going to be smarter. I'm revising chapters 1 - 5. But from chapters 6 and further down, they will be under a mass construction!

Dun, dun, DUNNNN!

How you can tell the difference of a new chapter vs. an old chapter is the title. A new chapter will say, "Chapter Twenty." While an old chapter will say, "Chapter 20. "

Makes sense?

See you gorgeous lovelies until then,

Naniee ❤️

P.S.
I love what you guys have to say. Whether it's hurtful or nice. Over the years of reading all of your comments, I have actually grown to enjoy all of them. They're actually what make me enjoy this story...if that makes any sense.

New Rules this time, baby! 😁

For fun, try to call out the many pop culture references used in each chapter. The winner takes All!