Chapter 10

Please don't.

He had snatched up my arm, soon swiftly lifting my body up from the ground and slamming me into his hard, muscled body. If only I could scream, I would of done so by now...if he hadn't had the knife practically latched onto my throat, hot breath fanning the nape of my neck.

"Let's see how you look with your hair down," he sickly hissed, dragging me into the random dark alley.

I had wanted him to do nothing more than to cut me. Yeah, I know, I'm about to get raped and all I am able to think about is the next time that I'm able to get cut.

He then suddenly, threw me into the dirtied gravel beneath us, soon putting his body weight on me so that I wasn't capable of escaping. I had felt his hands trail up from my spine to the nape of my neck, and then to my ponytail, gripping up the hair in the process and violently snapping my head back to meet his tipsy face.

He was good looking, that was for sure, but in a creepy way if possible. He had jet black hair, a large groomed black beard, and chocolate brown eyes. I could also see his neck - which was horrifically muscular - that held a tattoo in Katakana:

マリリン

Marilyn, a woman.

"Don't you look pretty, Girlie," he chuckled, fanning his horrific breath across my face and up my poor nostrils. I had held in a cough as my eyes watered in desperation. This guy had needed a serious mint.

I suddenly felt his large, grimy left palm slap against my clothed stomach, causing heat to ravel there. Fear started to bubble as this guy chuckled menacingly. But before I could do anything else, he suddenly smacked something sticky against my lips that had left me with no use of my mouth any longer; duct tape.

"Just to be sure, Girlie. Now, are you a virgin or no?"

Was this guy seriously asking me questions after he just slapped duct tape over my mouth?

"ANSWER ME, SLUT!"

And just like that, he had slit the blade across my arm, causing my hot blood to pour out. If only my mouth wasn't taped shut, I would've had a large smile plastered on my face. The pleasurable bolts of the cut sent chills down my spine, adrenaline now flowed within my blood, some probably spilling along with my open wounds.

"AND WHY AREN'T YOU SCREAMING?!"

Because I had almost 11 years of abusing from both home and school. Besides, why would I shake my head to answer you when I could get cut? And doesn't this man know that the only capable screams at this point would be muffled by the duct tape? Seriously, either I'm overly intelligent or this guy thinks that he has 40 fingers in total.

I suddenly felt his hand slide lower to my lower abdomen, causing me to squirm, snapping me out of my small trance.

"That's it, Girlie. Squirm for me..."

Ew, no. Never...wait, why hadn't I used my self defense?

...

I'm seriously so stupid.

"Leave her alone," I heard a deep voice darkly say, causing me to freeze in my movements and to listen further to my probable savior.

"Go away, she's mine. I found her first," my captor snapped back, whipping my neck back, soon pressing the blade to my neck. "She'll be a lost cause if you come any closer."

"Kill her and I'll kill you."

Why were they even fighting over me anyways? I wasn't even that pretty...