I feel blue

Jimin's P.O.V.

"Jimin!" My dad called up to me, "Get the hell down here and clean this shit up."

I groaned and shoved my blanket off of me to go downstairs and clean whatever he was talking about. When I got downstairs, my dad was at the table with a beer. He seemed pretty sober as this was probably his first one today. "what did you need me to do?" I asked, seeing that the kitchen was almost spotless.

"Clean this house before you do anything else." he got up and pushed me away as he went upstairs to his room. 

I tidied up what I missed when I cleaned the house earlier and went back up to my room. I sat down at my desk and decided to check my phone. I was surprised to see that I had 6 texts from Yoongi, along with a missed call.

6:17 pm

Yoongi: heyy

6:23 pm

Yoongi: Do you want to come over tomorrow?

6:40 pm

Yoongi: R U ok?

6:55 pm

1 Missed Call from Yoongi

6:58 pm

Yoongi:

7:18 pm

7:18 pm

Yoongi: seriously dude you're worrying me.

7:32 pm

Yoongi: I forgot you were going to dinner with your dad I'm sorry.

I look at the time seeing it's 7:53 now. I sigh and decide to text him back

Me: sorry I was busy.

Yoongi: oh thank god you're back I was kinda worrying there for a sec

Yoongi: But do you want to come over later and play overwatch or battlefront or watch anime or whatever you're into..?

Me: I would love to but I have to ask my dad and he doesn't like be leaving the house a lot..

Yoongi: oh okay just lmk

Me: will do. 

Yoongi: so wyd?

Me: I actually have stuff I need to do so I have to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Yoongi: okay. I'll see you tomorrow :) bye

I decided just to skip dinner and just go to sleep so I could wake up on time tomorrow. As I was lying down in bed, I let my mind wander. I thought about how nice Namjoon and Taehyung are, how cute Yoongi is, how I'm hiding my sexuality even though I'm sure the group doesn't care, how my father didn't try to hurt me today, how I haven't consumed a full meal in a week. Eventually I was able to fall asleep. 

*Time skip to the morning bc how would I write 8 hrs of yoongi sleeping.*

I wake up to my alarm at 6 am. I rubbed my eyes and ran my hands through my hair, getting caught in some tangles. I wince as my stomach growled letting me know I should probably eat. Walking to the bathroom, I notice my father's door is shut with loud snores coming from his door. Thankful that he's still asleep, I hop into the shower and do all the shower stuff. When I get out of the shower, I dry myself off and get dressed in a striped button down shirt and black ripped jeans and then go back to the bathroom to style my hair. Just as I finished my makeup, I hear my father leave his room. I had to go downstairs to grab a banana and my backpack, which was interrupted by my father.

"Why do you do your makeup like a fag?" he had a beer in his hand. I guess it's his day off I thought. " And why do you dress like a fucking slut?"

I don't know how to respond so I just stand there staring at him with wide eyes, afraid of what he'll do to me before I have to leave for school.

"Answer me." he states, getting up and walking closer to me.

"I-I just like how I l-look with it." I start shaking a little bit, which of course my father notices.

"Stop shaking." he gripped my upper arm and pulled me closer, "I don't want to see you looking like this in my house again. Now go to school." He pushed me away and walked back to the table. I didn't get a chance to grab a fruit for breakfast, so I decided to just go straight to school. It's not like I need food I thought, poking my stomach. I approached the school for the second time and took a deep breath before walking into the building.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: sorry I haven't updated yet until now. My work tried scheduling me 35 hours last week while I also had my latin class to do so I was just hella busy. Idk yet what direction I'll be taking this so this is an adventure for all of us ig. I hope to start developing yoongi's character more soon as well as introducing the rest of the boys and maybe some other k-idols? Now that my class is done I hope to start updating regularly. Thanks so much for reading guys ily