Alarm (Chapter 29)

20 February 2018
Y/N's POV
'Cemetery'

It has been awhile since that day we all found out that Momo has died.

Her parents too found out and Sana had to explain to them about the crime Momo had done since the news said that she was a criminal.

As parents, they obviously had a breakdown. But they moved on slowly from there.

Me and Mina couldn't stop ourselves from attending Momo's funeral planned by her own parents.

My two sisters were here too. Even though Tzuyu was the victim from Momo, she too couldn't help but to feel sad for Momo with the same reason as us. The fact that she sacrificed her own life to save a person's love.

It was surprising to see how forgiving Momo's parents and relatives are. Almost everyone of them is here to witness the burial of Momo.

I threw in my own red rose and Mina threw her own in the hole which contains the casket of Momo.

The soil then tumbling in from the diggers and within a few minutes, the soil filled in the hole and it was once again flat ground.

"Still can't help but to feel sad." I commented.

"True. It's a little sad. Especially when she was my very best friend..." Mina muttered. "Ah... I'm tearing up again..." She continued and wiped one of her eyes.

"I understand anyways. It's fine to let it go..." I said and patted her shoulder.

"Mm... Love you, Oppa..." Mina said as she faced me.

"Love you too... Now, let's quickly head back to work... We need to get back to the airport to start shift." I said.

Mina nodded and grasped on my hand tightly and we made our way to the nearby train station to get to the airport.

On the train, we cuddled with each other, enjoying each others company as the train whizzed passed the many underground tunnel lights.

We just did whatever a clingy couple would do while in public. Just teasing each other and cuddling.

Once the train arrived at the Airport, me and Mina tugged our luggages along towards the terminal building.

We wore our respective uniforms and we both walked to the sign in areas to get ready for our flights.

But when I took my schedule card, I noticed that it was something quite.. special...

"Hey babe?" I called out for Mina. "My schedule is a special flight..."

Mina took a peak at her own schedule card. "Hey... Same!" She replied.

I then grabbed her schedule card and compared it to mine.

Sure enough, we were on the same special flight which I will be commanding and Mina being the lead flight attendant.

I chuckled. "Well well well... Let's head for briefing then." I said.

Me and Mina then walked together down towards the crew room where we had our flight briefing with the other cabin crew.

We were informed that we were carrying a group of famous artists on a flight around the whole island of Japan as they wanted a view from above for some research.

Once that was done, the whole crew including me and Mina boarded the special flight.

I did the necessary procedures and fired the aircraft up to life. Once again, I heard Mina's lovely voice on the intercom giving out the safety briefing.

I mentally sighed happily. My real future is with this lovely woman... No I mean, lovely penguin. Yeah, that's right.

Soon enough, the plane was finally ready for take-off. Together with the captain, we elevated the throttles forward and the plane roared its engines loudly.

There's always that weird amazing rush of excitement whenever I pull the throttles up. The captain then pulled back on the control collum and the aircraft soared up towards the blue sky.

Man, it just feels so wonderful getting a multi million dollar aircraft up to the skies successfully without fail.

"Positive rate. Gear up." The captain called out in procedure standards.

I pulled a lever up and the landing gear retracted into the plane, indicating three green lights inside the cockpit.

"Let's have a great flight." I said.

20 February 2018
Mina's POV
'ANA chartered flight'

The plane was now currently flying over the coast line of Japan.

My head was glued to the public announcement system as I had to introduce the parts of Japan that we were flying above.

The famous artists all had their heads stuck to the window pane as they looked down at the island below. Some had cameras taken out, and some were taking notes down on paper.

"Currently, we are flying over Nagoya. The main capital city of the Aichi prefecture." I announced. "In about 5 minutes, we would request everyone to fasten their seatbelts and to lift up the tray tables as we are soon gonna be inbound for landing, arigatō." I then kept the intercom away and walked around the aircraft, ensuring passenger safety.

I kept my bright smile as I walked up and down the length of the small aircraft.

"Cabin crew, seatbelts signs have been switched on. Prepare for landing." The voice through the public announcement said. I instantly recognised it as my lovely Y/N's voice.

I then quickly did my last minute checks and helped passengers who weren't configured for landing.

Once that was done, I then sat down on my jump seat and strapped myself in.

I breathed in deeply and mentally patted myself on the back, telling myself how much of a smooth flight it has been.

After a while, I looked out through one of the windows and noticed the aircraft is soon returning back to earth's ground.

Let's judge the landing today...

But then, I heard the aircraft roar its engines again. I looked out the window and saw that the aircraft was once again flying back to the skies.

It was called the go around procedure. But I do wonder what caused us to go around...

My jumpseat position was at the front door, so I was just right behind the cockpit. I was hearing an warning alarm going off through the wall seperating the cabin and the cockpit.

Damn. I wonder what's going on?

My heart is pounding.