Arrangements (Chapter 19)

3 February 2018
Y/N's POV
'Central Park'

I went to Central Park to meet Momo as promised.

What could be that extremely important thing that she is talking about?

Is she gonna bring the cops to arrest me? Is she gonna bring her parents to kill me? So much possibilities.

But one thing is for certain, it will be a slap at most.

I then waited around by a tree and then saw Momo walking up to me with not a angry look but a slightly happy look.

"Y/N ah..." Momo greeted as she walked up to me.

Her eyes didn't signal hostility, but just her normal beautiful eyes when she's in a normal mood.

"Momo. Why did you call me here?" I asked. "I thought you hated me for causing that accidental one night stand."

Momo just chuckled. "It's okay, hun..." She said as she got closer to me. "I enjoyed it that night... But since you fucked me, my parents kinda found out about that night..." She muttered.

"Oh.. shit..." I muttered. "And then..?" I asked.

"Well, you have to be my boyfriend now. We gotta date each other like a loving couple. It's an order from my parents." Momo explained.

"Oh... B-but what about.. Mina?" I asked.

"Don't worry about her. She's still my best friend and she apparently doesn't love you anymore because of this accident." Momo said.

My heart shattered from the inside hearing that Mina doesn't love me anymore, but I remained strong. I'm a man, it's time for me to move on and take that period as a life's stepping stone.

"Well... I guess we do have to date then... You're quite cute.. and understanding even though we had this accident. So.. you're my girlfriend now..?"

Momo giggled and held my hand. "You're mine now!" She said happily and we both then took a nice walk around Central Park, knowing each other alot more as we walked.

3 February 2018
Mina's POV
'Mina's House'

---

|introvertmyoui97|231 likes

|introvertmyoui97|
231 likes

'give back to the world and forget about your horrible past.'

---

I just registered myself as an organ donor.

It made me feel good about myself, knowing that should anyone need my organs, I could help them and let them survive longer.