Weirdness Here And There (Chapter 20)

4 February 2018
Y/N's POV
'Hirai's Parents House'

This day must be the most nervous day of my whole entire life.

Momo, my now current girlfriend, told me that we were going to go meet her parents which is.. extremely insane...

Since they found out about my night with her, what are they going to say?

This is gonna be crazy.

Very, very crazy...

Here I am, at her doorstep with Momo standing beside me. She then knocked on the door and I took into a deep intake of air, slightly shaking from my own nervousness.

The door swung open and I was greeted by a lady who had a smile and no hints of a frown on her face.

"Ah! Momo! You're finally here!" The lady greeted her and hugged her. "You seem to have brought your boyfriend?" She asked.

Momo hummed in response. "This is Y/N, my boyfriend."

"Ahh! Nice to meet you!" Momo's Mom greeted me and gave me a nice hug.

I was taken by surprise. She seems so happy for a case that I was the one who penetrated her daughter whilst drunk.

"Nice t-to meet you t-too..." I stuttered.

"Oh don't be so shy! Come in! Come in!" She said.

Momo chuckled at me and grabbed my hand. "They are very friendly. Don't be scared." She whispered into my ear.

I gulped, trying to get rid of my nervousness and entered her parent's house.

"It's a nice house you have..." I commented the moment I stepped in.

"Thanks! Now, sit by the dining table with my daughter and I'll join you with Dad in a moment." Momo's Mom said and walked off into a room where I presume that it is the Dad's room.

I then sat on a chair at the dining table as instructed with Momo doing the same thing as me.

Shortly afterwards, Momo's Dad came out of the room with Momo's Mom following behind.

"Well well. Here is the lucky boy who got that hold on my daughter." Momo's Dad said and extended a hand out.

This is getting extremely weird. Who would be this friendly if they are meeting a person who had a one night stand with their own goddamn daughter?

I guess this kind of weird logic only works around the Hirais? Who knows...

I extended my hand out and shook it awkwardly and her Dad sat down on a chair with the Mom following his movement.

"You are one lucky guy. My daughter is a very hard girl to get. Looks like you met her expectations! Well done to you!" Her Dad said.

"Ah.. haha... Looks like.. I did..?" I answered back awkwardly.

"You two are a lovely and cute couple! Y'all should get married soon and start a family!" Momo's Mom exclaimed out.

"E-eh..? Marriage and family? That's kinda of fast if you ask me..." I muttered.

"Oh no worries! Love does not need time at all! As long you are committed to the person, you'll be doing just fine! I don't care how fast when you two get married! I'll support!" Momo's Mom said happily.

"Yes! I support too!" Momo's Dad said.

Momo looked at me with a little smile formed on her lips.

"We'll see about it." I said.

4 February 2018
Mina's POV
'Y/LN's House'