"MINE!" (Chapter 14)

18 August 2004 |FLASHBACK|
Momo's POV
'Hirai's House Playground'

"Mina chan!" I called out for my best best friend.

"Yes?" Mina said as she sat on the bench beside me after playing around in the swings.

"Once you grow up, what do you want to be?" I asked.

Mina cutely looked up in the sky with a pointer finger tapping on her chin. "I want to be one penguin!!" She answered happily.

"Nah uh, Mina chan! I mean as in one job! You know, my daddy is one famous ball ball player!" I corrected her.

"Oh!! Airplane!" She answered in her high pitched voice.

"Airplane?" I asked.

"You know? Those people who wear uniform and fly!!" Mina said.

"Ohh~! Flight.. attend.. something..." I muttered.

"Yes! Yes! That one! Flying is fun! Wheee!!" Mina squealed out with her arms spreaded out widely.

"Hehe, I have the same dream. Now Mina chan, let's go sit on the swings." I said.

Mina and I then sat on our seperate swings and slowly rocked ourselves forward and backwards.

"When do you want to get married, Momo chan?" Mina asked me.

(Oujousama - Princess)
"I don't know. I just want a handsome guy that will treat me like a oujousama..." I muttered, picturing a nice boy in my eight year old mind.

"Me too! My future husband must like penguins too!!" Mina giggled and I chuckled. "Shall we race each other to see who gets a boyfriend first?" She challenged.

"What happens if we love the same man?" I asked.

"I'll give you him first! I'm very cute! I can get lots of Oppas!!" Mina said cheerfully.

I giggled at Mina's pureness. "You're my best friend forever." I said.

"You're my best friend forever too!" Mina giggled.

22 January 2018
Momo's POV
'Incheon Airport Hotel'

I layed on my hotel's bed, staring straight up at the ceiling.

Well this is frustrating now.

It seems very stupid that I will get mad at Mina because she likes someone I like. I didn't tell her yet that I like Y/N. It's too embarrassing.

I've fucked up too hard. I was too slow. But, I seriously want Y/N to be mine.

It seems dumb as well if I ask Mina.. 'Hey, I like Y/N. Can you give him to me?' That's just ridiculous.

I can't let Y/N go. He needs to be mine.

I groaned out loudly in my room, trying to think of something to get Y/N to be mine.

I admit it now. I'm extremely stupid jealous of Mina. She's younger than me and she gets the perfect boy first.

Maybe, the words that she said back in our younger days that she could get alot of oppas were true.

Suddenly, a idea hit me hard. It made me start to grin and smirk evilly. I felt this bad side of me trying to take over the good side of me.

Come on, you want Y/N, don't you?

No, Y/N is happy with Mina! Don't ruin it!

FUCK IT! YOU'RE HAPPY WITH Y/N!

B-but.. Mina is your friend...

WHO GIVES A SHIT?!

Oh my god... What is happening to me..?

YOU WANT Y/N. HE WILL BE YOURS. AND FOREVER BE YOURS.

I started to groan out loudly as the good and bad inside of me fight it out to win over my mentality.

I can't handle it anymore.

Y/N.

Will.

Be.

M I N E !

23 January 2018
Mina's POV
'ANA8478, mid-flight'

It was just another regular day at work.

My lovely boyfriend is commanding the flight back to Narita from Incheon today together with Momo.

The management system is amazing. At least eighty percent of my future flights will be together with Y/N and a few flights will be done with my best friend, Momo.

It's just been roughly twenty minutes after take-off from Incheon which means that in-flight services are about to start.

The 'ding' from the airplane sounded, signalling that it was now time for passengers to freely move around and in-flight service can begin.

I unbuckled my seatbelt on my jump seat and walked to the galley to prepare the trolley cart to offer snacks and drinks for the passengers.

"Hi! Anyone would like a purchase of our drinks and snacks?" I asked around as I pushed the cart up and down the cabin.

But as I did this, I can't help but notice Momo at the galley looking so lost into her own thoughts. As if, she was planning for something to happen in the near future.

As I finished my rounds giving out the refreshments for the passengers, I decided to talk to Momo to find out what she was thinking about.

"Hey, Momo." I called out to her as I tapped her lightly on the shoulder.

She jumped and let out a small short yelp as I did that. "Eh? Oh, Mina..." Momo muttered.

"A penny for your thoughts? You seem so lost in them." I chuckled lightly.

"A-ah? Nothing..! Nothing... I'm just thinking about my.. upcoming flights... Gotta keep track on them, r-right..?" She answered in a stutter.

"O-oh.. okay then... I'll just go ask the pilots if they would like some refreshments then..." I said and was about to walk back to the front till' I felt a force stopping me.

"O-oh! Let me do it. Go take a rest, Mina." Momo said when she grabbed hold of my arm.

"Okay then. I'll be in the galley if you need me." I said and thanked her for her gesture.

I was smelling a rat however. This isn't Momo. She is usually so bright and bubbly when at work, but today she seem so.. anxious..? Worried..? Lost..? So many words to describe...

I couldn't help myself but to take a peak of Momo walking towards the front of the cabin from the galley.

I watched her closely as she picked up the phone to call the pilots.

Usually, it'll take about ten seconds to get the call done and for the pilots to open up the door to let the flight attendant come in.

But Momo, was taking more than ten seconds. She seems to be discussing something with the pilot just by telling from her lip movement.

I watch her lips form into a smirk as she finished her final few sentances. My mind started to ask myself questions that I couldn't even answer.

I really wonder what she is up to...

As soon as the plane was parked up at Narita. I immediately went up beside Y/N as we went down on the tarmac to board the bus.

"Babe... Did Momo call you just now during the flight..?" I asked him in hushed tones.

"Yeah, she did. She told me to meet her tonight at a bar as she wanted to discuss 'personal matters'. I don't even know what she wants though." Y/N answered.

"Aww... That means we gotta cancel our dinner date tonight..." I pouted. "Can't I follow you to the said bar?" I asked as I clinged on to him more.

"You can't. Momo kept emphasising that it will just be me and her. No one else. I'm sorry, my Minari... I'll make it up to you soon, okay?" Y/N said and cupped my chin as we boarded the bus.

"Okay then..."