In For The Ride (Chapter 1)

1 January 2018
Y/N's POV
'Narita Airport Hotel'

Ahhh fuck!! I'm going to be fucking late for my first day at work!!

I immediately hopped out of my bed and quickly put on my pilot uniform.

I did every morning procedure like Sonic the fucking hedgehog or The Flash and then ran out of my hotel with my luggage.

After a sprint that lasted for 2 minutes but felt like forever, I finally reached the sign-in point for the pilots.

I panted heavily and checked my watch.

8:58am... Just nice.

I sat down on a chair to rest my legs, breathing in and out heavily to slow down my heart rate.

After a while, the clock struck 9am sharp.

I got up from my chair and went to the sign-in counter.

I reported in my name and the attendant at the sign-in counter gave me my flight schedule of the day.

"NH919 to Shanghai is your flight of the day." The counter personal said as he hands me my schedule.

I studied the itinerary carefully and realised that I have to check into the flight in half an hour's time.

I decided to start making my way to the gate early since I do not want to miss out on anything before the flight starts. It's my first day at work after all.

1 January 2018
Mina's POV
'Narita Airport'

Wow. I can't believe it.

I'm finally becoming a flight attendant (FA).

It's my first day on the job and I've been assigned to NH919 to Shanghai.

I couldn't believe it even more. It is the fact that it's fucking Shanghai and I'm traveling there with a beautiful new aircraft called the Boeing 787.

This is just wonderful. I can't wait to start.

I watched the planes coming down from the gate area.

With my sharp eye, I managed to spot my plane coming in to the gate.

I then whipped my DSLR camera out and took a photo of the stunning aircraft.

I then posted the photo on my Instagram.

---

|myouimina97|125 likes

|myouimina97|
125 likes

'First day of work as a FA for ANA. NH919 to Shanghai!!!'

---

It was finally handover time. After all the passengers disembarked from the airplane, the old crew now has passed control to us to take over for the flight.