"Wow." I say and look at it.

It was a black metal leotard that fit me perfectly from between my legs all the way up to my neck. There was a belt around my hip that had a lot of potions on them and to top it off I had long black metal boots stopping right above my knee. One strap on each side of my thigh that held a dagger in a case. A long dark cape with a hood and a metal mask only covering the jaw of my face and my lips. The outfit was sleek and almost weightless compared to the heavy bulky outfits the soldiers wear. I pull the mask up and smile at Impuis happily.

"I hope you like it." She says and I nod happily. "I know normally the clothes I give you are a bit... revealing of some sort but I just want you to know that's not my intention. I just make it easy for women to move and feel comfortable. It's not my intention to come of perverted." She says and scratches the back of her neck awkwardly.

"It's okay impuis. I never thought that." I say and smile.

"Okay so you have your two daggers on your thighs for extra support. You have one massive sword on your back for combat and the more adrenaline you have through you the stronger your sword becomes." She says and I nod. "Now this is critical. The potions are color coated for anyone to remember. The yellow drains power, the black kills the soul off forever." She says and I nod at the grim fact.

"One more thing. If you get a clean shot of a fatal part of the opposing side their soul is trapped in your sword." She says and I look at her shocked.

"Wow..." I say and she laughs.

"I know." She says and I smile slightly scared of her genius and looney ness.

"Now hurry and go before someone notices you gone." She says and I hug her tightly. I quickly run off and open my wings soaring low to the ground passed all the soldiers. They didn't notice as they where all helping other soldiers heal. I smirk and zoom out through the front entrance with the new fleet of militia.

   "You know the drill team!" The captain says and everyone nods on time. I slowly fly underneath until I'm basically in the trees and hear a small crack noise. I look around frantic and my heart bead out of my chest. I quickly back up frightened and sigh.

   "I can't run away I have to save those fucking demons." I say and roll my eyes at my own coward ness. I spread my wings and soar up into the sky and look down to gasp slightly.

   "Oh my fucking..." I say and look at the picture in front of me. In the forest was broken trees and bushes all in one central place. The shape of a human foot the size of three houses lined up crushing them. Suddenly the sound of a boom hits me and nearly knocks me down.

   "Mickey!" I say and look for the sound. There in the distance I see a tall figure in torn clothes and covered with small flames. He thrashes like long as he swats at the army with his palm. His other hand fisted and my heart sinks.

   "Please don't be the kids. Please don't be the kids." I say as I zoom as fast as my wings can take me and my eyes dry as the wind hits my face almost like needles. My arms stretched out and I can feel my wings tingle slightly. I don't know where Lucifer is but I hoped dearly in my heart he was okay.

   "Gooooooo!" I hear the booming voice of Mikey shout and I'm almost knocked out by it. I finally get about twenty feet away from him and see a tiny hand sticking out of his fist. My heart sinks and I look at Mikey furiously. He seats at the militia and I see Lucifer sending the troops in routine order as he fights along side with them.

   "Mikey!" I shout but I had a gut feeling he was too lost right now to even listen to me. I fly close to his ear and am nearly swatted close to the ground by his hand. Cries of men and women on the streets flood the air as I look around me for a way to get his attention. I gasp and grab my sword swinging at him skillfully. He groans in irritation and I fly up to his face grazing him on the cheek.

   Sweat dripping down my face and my hair sticking to my skin. The smell of his breath reeks of death and I huff out of breath. The militia had stopped and as everyone looks at whom I was puzzled I take another swing at him. This time across his nose and he lets go of the demons in his hands grabs his face.

   "Lilith! Astaroth!" I shout in relief and breathlessly and I soar over to them. I grab them and they both look like death. My heart aching with each pump and I cry out a tear. Suddenly I feel something on the back of me go cold and I turn around just in time to see why. My body tenses and I can feel myself numbing up every so slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey it's Malalala I'm so sorry I promised to post on Monday or Sunday but I was suddenly bed ridden with a sicken. Idk what it is I just know I can't walk or lay down without getting winded or blacking out so I've just been sitting on my bed watching movies 10% of the time and sleeping 90% percent of the time.

   When I get better I'll post more I promise. I'm only posting today because you guys honestly deserve it and I hope y'all enjoy. Message me if think you know what the main characters name is or if you know the ending. I'll tell you if your right if you message me the right answer😂

   Hope y'all enjoy the chapter

-Malalala🤧🤒