My cakes over y'all fakes!

"Hey wake up... your going to be late if you don't." A voice says as someone wakes me up. I open my eyes and see a black silhouette infront of me. I spring up and look at the figure.

   "Lucifer?" I say and run my eyes gently. When I look again I see it's just my roommate standing there waking me up. My smile is gone and I look back down at my blanket.

   "Damn bitch. I know I'm not fucking nice but I know I'm not the fucking devil. I don't know why I don't just move out already." My roommate says and shakes her head as she gets up. She looks at me with a glare.

   "Hey get up your going to be late for your job." She says and leaves.

   'I just woke up and I already feel like dying' I say in my mind and roll back on my bed and stare up at the ceiling as my mind begins to blank and I just lay there like a statue.

...

    "Morning what can I get for you today?" I say and greet the costumers that walk in. The people from the other day haven't showed up which I'm not surprised. My shift was about to close when another costumer walks in. Great right when I was about to leave for school.

   "Hi welcome t-. Babe?" I say and I see Nikolai walk in. He has a cocky smirk on his face as he walks up to me and leans against the counter. He pecks me on the lips and I jolt back. Me smirks and I look at him shocked as he begins to speak.

   "Hey." He says and i grab my feather necklace and inhale deeply finally able to speak.

   "Babe what are you doing here." I say and he continues to smirk.

   "What? I can't see my girl at work and decide to take her to school." He says and winks at me. My body feels cold except for my waist. It feels as if hands are placed on it and someone is breathing down my neck as my legs begin to feel like jelly. When I turn around there's nobody there just a couple of machines and a mirror reflecting me and the costumers along with the building. I look down at my necklace and the bead on it is black. I've never seen black before and I don't like it at all.

   "Babe I drove here so I have to get my car. Plus you didn't have to do that ok?" I say and he looks down with a smaller smirk.

   "How about I take you back to your car after school." He says and I sigh and roll my eyes mentally. I plaster a wide smile and nod and he pecks me on the lips again. He then orders my favorite and his from the Coffee Shop Bakery. I make the coffee and he waits for me after I change with the next worker. He hands me the food he ordered and I take it in my hand.

   "Oh wait two more minutes babe!" I say and run to the back. I forgot I had cooked one of those cakes that's L got me just so I could eat it after work and relax. The cakes had ten more seconds and I waited. I cooked one that was in the shape of a tear with black and purple marble frosting and yellow tiny beads on them and the wrapper said poisoned tears. The other was a pink square and it had on yellow mini swirls this one read dark hallucination on it as I take the cakes. The cakes were done and I take them both out before placing one in the bag of treats. I can't even see the bottom of this bag with all these treats. I walk out and see Nik sitting and texting in his phone. I take the tiny tear cake and pop it in my mouth and I melt into a sour yet tangy flavor.

   "Mmm." I moan as I eat it. He sees me and pops back up chucking his phone in his pocket.

   "What took so long babe?" He says and I show him the hallucination cake. He looks at it weird before he goes to pick it up. I snatch my hand back and cup it in my hands looking down at it.