Changes

"Lucifer What's this?" I say and look down at my stomach. He runs over and looks at my stomach and sighs.

"It's nothing. Just a slight transformation." He says and I look back down. My skin becomes a little more tan as the stripes move closer to each other burning me.

"How long does this last?" I say and hold my sides. It's not an intolerable pain but I'd prefer it not there.

"It's going to take a day, maybe a week or even a year." He says and takes off the rest of his clothes. Suddenly I feel a burn on my back and my wings open by themselves. I gasp and look them over twice before looking at Lucifer. My wings now larger than before. They seem to fit my body better and they're a jet black. They glow a beautiful deep purple around the edges and I feel my tail whip a couple times. I go to grab it and look at it too. It's now covered in scales as it's still thin and long with a point at the end. It's not as smooth but it's more beautiful than before.

"Looks like your already changing." He says and I look over to see him putting some sweats on.

"Ah!" I scream as a pain throbs through my head. I hold it as I can feel something change. The pain causes me to black out and I go unconscious. I hear Lucifer call out my name a couple of times but I don't answer. Instead I drift off to sleep.

...

"You can't hide in there forever!" He booms at me and I just shudder as the tears roll down my cheeks. My heart was broken and my mind was fragile from all the war.

"You said you wouldn't fucking do it Lucifer!" I shout back and he groans. I hear him hit against the stone wall and I yelp. I look around at my relics and sigh a whimper. All these items showed me love and hey I never seem to get any love from him.

"What do you want me to do here for Fuck sake!" He says and I can hear a little bit of defeat in his voice.

"I want you to keep your word! What does it take for you to just look look me in my eyes and say that you'll keep your word and actually meant it!" I shout and it's silent. I let the tears roll thinking he doesn't care and yet I was right. He got too angry and left to cool down. He never did apologize nor did he ever keep his word.

...

"Mmm..." I say and open my eyes slightly. I look around to see I'm in Lucifer's bed and I go to sit up but I'm brought back down by a strong arm.

"Don't get up. You're not stable yet." A low husky voice says and I turn around confused. I look to see a sleepy Lucifer holding me down with an arm and I look at him confused, slightly aroused by his voice but confused.

"What do you mean I'm not stable?" I say and he sits up rubbing his eyes.

"You fell unconscious after tremendous pain. You still have sometime until you are done so I suggest you stay in bed for the next two hours." He says and I look at him confused. I look out the window to see the clock red 10:47pm. I panic once I see the time.

"I was asleep for almost a day!" I say and he shakes his head sighing.

"Almost two weeks." He says and runs a hand through his thick pushes black locks. He lays back down and wraps an arm around me as thoughts run in my head.

"Two weeks!" I say panicked and I go to sit up but he hovers over me in a flash. His muscular arms supporting him on each side as he looks down at me with purple and red eyes. That's when I feel my body heat up and realize I have nothing on but panties.

"Go back to sleep. I don't want you to stay up all night in pain love." He says and I tune it out slightly. I furrow my brows in confusion and he sighs. I go to protest but he caught me off guard with a longing kiss. His sweet lips gently move across mine and one hand is placed under the back of my neck for support.