Chapter 70

Chapter 70

"Let me take that." Jimin turned around when he heard the other's familiar voice. Jimin gave him a warm smile before Yoongi took the heavy box from a struggling Jimin, and put it in the back of his car. Jimin turned around again when he heard someone sniffle. "Oh come on momma, don't cry," he softly spoke before giving her a hug. 

"My little Jiminie...already moving out...are you sure you're gonna be fine? You're starting uni after the vacation baby, that can be a lot of pressure for you-" "Mom. I'm moving because of uni. It'll be better for me and Yoongi and Jungkook's place is so close to it anyways..." "I know," she let go of him but only to grab his hands. 

"I'm trusting you with my baby Yoongi-ah," she said with a warning look when Yoongi came back to grab the last box. He smiled. "You have nothing to worry about Mrs. Park, I promise you." She nodded before smiling at the two males. 

"I know, I know." Mr. Park soon came out and Jimin was slightly surprised when he hugged him. "Make sure to text and call us, we'll go out to eat together at least once a week hm? And remember to come home on some weekends." Jimin nodded. 

"I'm moving thirty minutes away, come on," Jimin almost rolled his eyes. Yoongi put the last box in, smacking the car door shut. "Done Jimin?" Jimin nodded. He gave his parents a last goodbye hug and a kiss on the check for his mom and a nod for his dad that neither of them really knew what meant, before he got inside of the passenger's seat. 

Jimin sighed when Yoongi started to drive. "You okay baby?" The teenager hummed before he put a hand on Yoongi's thigh. "University...moving out...it's a lot." Yoongi gave a gentle smile. "I know..." he got the university part, but moving out, he couldn't really relate to, since he was more than happy to move away from his parents and never come back. 

"But it'll get easier, I promise." Jimin nodded before he laid his head back and stared at Yoongi, feeling at peace with the car that Yoongi rode smoothly to his apartment building. Jungkook had quickly gotten a job as a dance teacher at the best dance school in Seoul, surprising many because Jungkook never voiced his love for dance out loud. 

Yoongi had just gotten an offer to work with an entertainment company for songwriting and producing, which he couldn't say no to. He expected to just go through with becoming a tattoo artist after university and if not that, he would maybe find another more common job. But when he saw the opportunity to let his music be heard, he took the chance. 

"So...how many months until you're gonna be even more rich after the summer vacation?" Jimin asked as he put his clothes in the white wooden closet, wiggling his eyebrows. "Don't turn into a gold digger now Jiminie." Jimin gasped. 

"But I thought you were my sugar daddy..." Yoongi only chuckled before ruffling Jimin's hair, not having one single problem with spending his money on his baby. Jimin folded his last pair of jeans when he heard Taehyung's deep and loud voice coming closer and closer. 

He opened the door before putting his hands in the air, jumping towards Jimin. "We're gonna live together Jiminie!" Jimin quickly nodded. "Took you this long to understand?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Think about it Jiminie, our childhood dreams are coming true! Expect we don't have to pay for this luxurious apartment at all!" 

"And you think I sound like a gold digger?" Jimin raised his eyebrows at Yoongi. "Taehyung these boxes won't unpack themselves!" Taehyung ran out of Jimin and Yoongi's room and to his room by the sound of his boyfriend's voice. Jimin smiled. "I'll look for a job hyung, don't worry, we're just kidding." Yoongi shook his head. 

"You just focus on your studies okay?" "But hyu-" "Don't argue," Yoongi poked Jimin's small nose. "If you want a job then get one, but don't do it because of me." Jimin nodded and leaned in to kiss his boyfriend's soft lips. 

Done with unpacking and Jimin wanted nothing more than to lie down and be unproductive. Do nothing. "So to celebrate your graduation once again, and the fact that you've moved in, I was thinking we could go to that re-" Jimin groaned, cutting Yoongi's off making the older raise an eyebrow. 

"Where's your manners boy?" Jimin gave Yoongi an embarrassed smile. 

"Sorry...thank you hyung, but I'm tired, can't we just order Take Out?" Taehyung sat himself down besides Jimin and looked up at Yoongi too. 

"How about pizza?" Yoongi sighed before nodding. "Whatever my boys want," he gave the smallest smile, ruffling both of their hairs as he went past them to find his phone. Jimin looked at the smiling Taehyung with a slight glare. 

"What? Afraid Yoongi likes me too?"

The brunette wore a cocky smile. "A little insecure are we?" 

"You're a fucking bitch."