Chapter 29

Chapter 29

"I don't want you to be so close to him anymore." "You can't tell me what to do," Jimin huffed. "You didn't even answer my question. Why do you care so much?" "I just care about you, what's so wrong with that?" Jimin sighed. 

"Hyung...not liking Hiroko because he's touchy is a stupid reason, and you know that." Yoongi bit his bottom lip, staring at the floor, well-aware of the fact that Jimin was right. "Do you like me?" A soft question filled with hope left Jimin's mouth. He looked so small and vulnerable asking that simple question. 

But it wasn't simple for Yoongi. 

Luckily he got out of answering the question - for now - the guy just wasn't sure what the answer was. Yoongi and Jimin heard the front door open, and the sound of heels hitting the floor. "Guess my parents finally came back from their business trip," he mumbles to Jimin before his mother entered the dining room. 

Yoongi stood up and so did Jimin. "You're home." Mrs. Min smiled before taking Yoongi in for a hug. But the hug wasn't tight, and it wasn't with love. Yoongi obviously looked uncomfortable and the atmosphere was awkward. 

Jimin can't imagine himself having a relationship like that with his own mother. She had long, golden brown straight hair. The same dark colored eyes as Yoongi. He was paler than his mother though. 

She wore golden jewelry and a tight long dress with classy high heels. Yoongi really came from a rich place. She quickly let go before looking at Jimin. "This is?" "Jimin, a friend from school." She gave the young boy a smile when he bowed. 

"What happened to Jennie?" Who's Jennie? Jimin thought. "We broke up a while ago...mom." She pouted before patting Yoongi's shoulder. And that was it. "Where's dad?" 

"Parking the car," and then she left.