Chapter 34

Chapter 34

"But she'll know I took it off," Jimin whined. "I have yellow tape, I'll just tape it over again if you mind that much." Yoongi was about to rip the tape off but he gave the bottle to Jimin. Jimin should do it, this was none of his business.

"What's manic depression?"

 "Google would explain it better than me. Or should I send you a note and write 'google it' just to be annoying?" Jimin rolled his eyes, before picking up his phone. 

"Bipolar disorder or manic depression, is a mental disorder in which a person has periods of depression and other abnormal changing moods. During mania, you can feel abnormally energetic or irritable. Often making impulsive decisions, not considering the consequences. During manic phases, sleep won't be necessary to the individual. If depression hits, there may be crying, a negative outlook on life, and poor eye contact with others. Anxiety disorders and substance use disorder are commonly associated with this." Jimin finished reading. 

"And who says wikipedia isn't any good?" Yoongi commented, but Jimin just stared at him before his eyes fell to the floor. "Hey, it's okay Jiminie." Jimin shook his head. "I can't believe she never told me." Yoongi reached his hand out to caress Jimin's cheek, something he had been doing a lot lately, but Jimin grabbed his wrist and put it down. 

"Jimin it's not that big of a deal. We all have our problems, you're not any different than me." Jimin wasn't sure how to answer, he went quiet. "If it helps, I have anger issues." 

"Why the fuck would that help?"

"Hey." Yoongi said firmly, furrowing his eyebrows at the younger. "Sorry..." the boy apologized. "That's just how it is Jimin. And there's nothing wrong with it." Jimin sighed as he lied down. 

"Maybe anger issues and Manic depression doesn't go well together." 

Yoongi gently grabbed Jimin's chin to make the boy look at him as he intertwined their fingers. "Our issues aren't who we are, they're just a part of us. The rest of us goes well together, don't you think?" Jimin huffed. 

"We're total opposites though." "Isn't that what you need?" Jimin raised an eyebrow. "It's no secret you're a total sub," Yoongi laughed. Jimin gasped. "Admit it, you need someone like me." Jimin let out a small smile before pecking Yoongi's lips.