Chapter 67

Chapter 67

Three years had gone by. Both Taehyung and Jimin were eighteen and were in their senior year of high school whilst their boyfriends and friends, senior year in college. "Mom? Dad? Can I talk to You?" Jimin questioned, walking into the living room where they were both watching a drama. 

His father turned down the volume of the TV, and Jimin took that as his cue to speak. "So there's not long until I'm done with high school and Yoongi's done with college..." Jimin started. "What is it honey?" Mrs. Park questioned. 

"So Taehyung and I were kind of planning on moving in...with Yoongi and Jungkook." The husband and the wife looked at each other before sighing. "Can you give your dad and I some time to discuss it?" she sent him a sweet smile before Jimin nodded. 

"Sure, I'll be heading out for a bit," he said before walking backwards and turning around when he had reached the front door. Yes Mr. Park knew about the two. Was he happy? No. Not at all. But he did know that it wasn't Jimin's fault and even though he had a hard time accepting it, he knew he had to respect it. 

"What do you think?" She turned to her husband. "Well...we're still young and fresh enough to keep ourselves going, he can have his fun with his friends now and come back when we get older," he chuckled. She smiled. 

"It's just...he's our little baby an-" "He'll be living with Taehyung and two adult guys honey, I think he'll be alright." She sighed before nodding. "Alright..." 

Jimin smiled when he spotted Taehyung outside of Jungkook and Yoongi's apartment building, but pouted when he saw the cigarette between his lips. He didn't say anything though, just leaned in to hug his friend. "Coming?" 

"Hm? Yeah, just need to finish this." Jimin merely sighed. "Can you at least try to not judge me so hard?" Jimin huffed, ruffling his own now very black hair. Taehyung gently rubbed the choker wrapped around Jimin's throat before leaning in to kiss his cheek. 

"Are you okay Taehyung-ah?" Jimin asked with concern in his voice. Taehyung became extra touchy when upset and he mostly only smoked when he was sad. "Jungkook and I fought...I don't really want to be here..." Jimin looked up at the building with a sigh. 

"We can just text them and say that something came up, go home to your place and talk about it hm?" Taehyung nodded before putting out the smoked up cigarette. 

"That would be nice, yeah."