Chapter 25

Chapter 25

There was this area, behind the school building, where every student who smoked would go for a smoke break. Middle schoolers who once smoked would remember how they had to go even further away from the school if they wanted to do so, but in high school it was different. Probably because the seniors were usually eighteen and some nineteen years old, so as long as you were of that age, the teachers couldn't and wouldn't say anything. 

Yoongi and Jungkook sat on the bench as they stared at Hiroko who was sitting on another bench. "I don't like him," Yoongi stated, blowing out a puff of smoke. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Then how do you think I feel? You're not even in a relationship with Jimin." Yeah, but that was the point. 

"So you have Taehyung, and Taehyung wouldn't leave you, but I don't have Jimin so he can do whatever he wants..." "But..." Jungkook continued, knowing there was more to that to that sentence than what Yoongi voiced out. "But I don't want him to do whatever he wants." Jungkook wasn't surprised. 

"You always get possessive and controlling of the people you like, you know that?" Jungkook asked with a smirk on his lips when he removed the cig from his mouth, to exhale out the smoke. Yoongi huffed, but then he nodded. 

"Remember the time we fucked?" 

Jungkook broke out in laughter. "That was like three years ago hyung." Yoongi hummed. "You got possessive back then too," Jungkook mumbled. "Jungkook-ah?" "Hm?" Yoongi looked him in the eyes. 

"You're my best friend. And you were my first. I'll always be possessive of you. You know I love you man." Jungkook grinned before nodding. "Yeah, I love you too." And even though it wouldn't sound platonic to any stranger, it was. 

The two were friends and nothing more than that, but they had been through so much together that they would always be special to each other. 

The raven haired male looked up when he saw Hiroko standing behind Jungkook. 

He poked on Jungkook's shoulder, making the male turn around. "I'm sorry. You're Jungkook, Taehyung's boyfriend, right?" Jungkook nodded. 

"...I'm not surprised." 

-

tihi