Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"You haven't sent him any notes in a month?" Jimin shook his head. "No, I haven't." They kept their heads down as they went to class. Jimin was surprised when he heard a familiar deep chuckle that he had only heard a few times, but he knew it was Yoongi. 

Of course he could tell it was him. He looked up, only to close his eyes as he fell to the floor. Taehyung laughed him. What a great friend, Jimin thought, even though he would have probably laughed a bit at Taehyung too, if it happened to him. But he would at least help his friend up. Yoongi reached out his hand for Jimin to grab. 

The blushing boy stared at it for a few seconds before taking it, his legs straightening out with his help. "So-s-sorry I didn't se-see y-you." Seokjin cooed at the boy, besides Yoongi who just stared at him. "Are you hurt?" Seokjin asked. The pink boy shook his head. "I'm good, tha-thanks." Jimin turned to Yoongi. 

"S-sorry again." He left, as Yoongi just kept staring at him. Seokjin pinched his side, unfreezing the guy. "You could at least have smiled or said 'it's okay' instead of intimidating him so much. Poor boy was stuttering so much," Seokjin scolded, but Yoongi wasn't really listening. 

"Just a freshman!?" Yoongi shouted. 

Jimin turned around. 

He widened his eyes when he realized what he had done. He quickly turned back around and ran to his classroom with Taehyung. 

Yoongi smirked.