Chapter 22

Chapter 22

"Mom, dad?" "Yes sweetie?" Mrs. Park smiled at him whilst Mr. Park looked up from the book he was reading. They were currently having dinner. "Yoongi hyung asked Taehyung and I to join a sleepover he's having with his close friends. Can I go?" 

He mainly looked to his mother. "Sure...have you meet his friends though?" Jimin nodded. "I've eaten dinner with them all before, they're very nice," he said, forgetting about the "incident" with Hoseok. 

"Alright...remember they're older than you so if they offer you any alcohol, cigarettes or something like that, you say no. Okay?" "Yes mom." Mr. Park shook his head. "Don't listen to your mom, you can drink a bit if you want to-" She hit his shoulder. "What? He's becoming a man. If he wants a beer, give the guy a damn beer." 

She looked to Jimin and shook her head before continuing to eat. Jimin gave a small smile. "Why are you suddenly so close to this senior anyways?" his father mumbled. "I uhm...wrote to him and then we started chatting." Well he wasn't lying. 

"And why would you write to him? He's not like your other friends." "I know...but he's nice." "Alright, enough questions. You go have fun at that sleepover sweetie, when is it?" 

"Tomorrow."