Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Yoongi groaned after he read the text message that appeared on his phone. "What?" Hoseok questioned. "My parents came back from their business trip after I left for school this morning." "Didn't they just come back?" Jimin questioned. "They took off again. Like usual." "Well aren't you happy that they're back?" Jimin asked and everyone just looked at him with a do-you-even-know-Yoongi? kind of look. And Jimin felt slightly bad. 

"No..." Yoongi poked on his chicken salad. "I hate being around them. Not that I see them much when they're actually here, but the few times I do...like right before bed or for breakfast..." Yoongi just let out another groan. 

"They're just so incredibly fake and we know nothing about each other. And they don't even want to try get to know me, so I've just given up on them. Why do I even still live at home?" Yoongi questioned himself. "Moving out won't solve anything, come on Yoongi-" "I don't want to solve anything, we clearly don't want anything to do with each other." 

"But your mother seemed quite nice when I met her," Jimin continued. "Seemed. She seems like a lot of things, but it's fake." Jimin pouted. "I guess I should look for an apartment," Yoongi thought to himself. 

"I'm done with school soon anyways, so I should probably find a place close to the university I'll be attending," Yoongi thought out loud. Jimin hummed. "I'll help you look for something." "Thank you baby," Yoongi pecked his boyfriend's puckered lips. 

"Yoongi can I talk to you?" Jungkook questioned.

 "...Sure?"