Chapter 37: :(

Three years later:

I walked into Melbourne airport with a sign of relief. I had done it. I survived four years away from my family, friends and the love of my life. It was an incredible experience. The internships with big time hollywood directors. I met some major celebrities like Ashton Kutcher, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon and Anne Hathaway and even Daniel fucking Radcliffe! I also ran into Will Ferrel in a Starbucks and he knew who I was! He watched my movie on cyber bullying and it was incredible. He told me he would love to star in one of my movies when I become famous! I was so star strucked that I looked at him like a fool. 

It was the afternoon when I got my luggage and I was jet lagged as hell. I walked into the Melbourne sun and had to close my eyes a little bit. I felt a lot older being here, I felt like a grown up. It was because I was. I was 23! I had made enough money my Junior year to buy myself a car and my mom left it in the airport parking lot so I could drive home.

The Janoskians were bigger than ever. They had a tour going on in America! It’s kind of ironic isn’t it. Luke and the boys were in America as I got home. My mom was with them and so was Gina. So basically i was all alone back in Australia.

Gina and my mom moved in together because Beau ended up moving in with Kaitlyn and Jai and Luke got a house together with the money they made for the Janoskians. I stayed in California more than I used to during my senior year. I even spent the holidays with Nala’s family, her and Jai didn’t work out because he was too busy. They stayed friends though. I had my own condo type home that I used. Luke helped pay for it but I used a lot of the money I made. I got payed for my Cyber Bullying movie to be played places and I also got payed during my internship. 

I walked into the my house dragging the suitcases behind me.

I looked at the condo it was empty. There was barley anything in it. A couch and a tv, a table in the kitchen a long with the kitchen set, and in my bedroom there was a bed and a dresser. I noticed that on the kitchen table laid a wilted red rose. I smiled going over to see a note left next to it. It was from Luke:

Dear Reag,

I miss you. I really do. By the time you get this rose it will already have died.  I left it the day before I left to go on tour. It’s not the same without you Reag. The Janoskains really have taken off. I’m so thankful to have these boys and you too Reag. I don’t think I could do this without all your support, trust and love. I hope whatever you do with your life that it includes me. I don’t know how long this whole Janoskians thing will last, but I want you in my life Reagan. You will probably get home and thing I’m such a sappy person, but it’s true. I love you Reag. You’re my everything. You always will be. I’m kind of repeating myself in this letter aren’t I Reag? :) I hope you read this with a giant smile across you face, knowing i’ll be back the day after you come home. It’s only another 24 hours and you can see everyone. I know I’ll see you before you graduate UCLA, because we have a meet and greet in California. I’m so proud of you Reagan I really am. It’s really crazy that I had the chance to know you since you were just a little girl. You must feel so lucky :) Reagan, God has a plan for everyone. I’m extremely happy that you were my plan. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. I’m going to tell you something Reag that i don’t think I ever told you. The day you left to go away to UCLA I cried. Cried for hours. For days. I really thought that you were going to leave me and never come back. I didn’t leave my room, Jai couldn’t even comfort me. I broke down because I thought you didn’t need me. I didn’t participate in any videos or anything. I was missing the one person who meant the world to me. Reagan I don’t think I would be the same person that I would be right now without you. I’m the luckiest guy in the world to have you. I know people say that forever is a long time, but I want you to be my forever. Go into your room Reag.

I love you- Luke

I was crying. I was hysterical. I got up and went into my room like Luke told me. Across my bed laid more wilted rose petals in the shape of a heart. In the center was a small velvet box. There was a note taped onto the box.

Will you marry me? 

I broke down, collapsed onto my bed and cried. He wanted to marry me. Luke Brooks wanted to marry me. I opened the box and took out a small golden engagement ring. I turned the note that left behind it. It was from Gina.

Reagan,

Luke actually came to me to ask this. I was ecstatic you were finally going to become my daughter even if  in my heart you always was. This ring belonged to my mother Reagan. Take good care of it. It’s special to my heart.

-Gina

I was crying even more. I eventually fell asleep with the new ring on my finger.

“Reagan wake up.”  Luke shook my shoulder.

“LUKE!” I shot up throwing my arms around him. “YES YES YES!” I said answering the question.

“You will marry me?”

“YES!”

“I love you Reagan Marie!”

“I Love you too Luke Anthony Mark!”

“Mom is going to be so excited you said yes. You can sell this place and move in with me.” He was blabbing  through his excitement.

“Luke, I have to tell you something.”

“What’s up babe?” He asked still planting quick kisses on me.

“I was offered a job, as an assistant director. Along side Steven Spielberg.” I said taking a quick breath. “In California.” I finished almost afraid of his reaction.

“That’s great Reag!” He was happy for me, and then he kissed me again.

“But.” 

“But what?”

“I turned it down. Luke I love working in hollywood it was the best experience of my life. I actually had a conversation with Mr. Spielberg and told him my situation. He understood and told me when i was ready that I could accompany him whenever I would like.” I paused. “I want to be part of the Janoskians with you Luke. I want to go back when we were 17, when I made your videos. I want to help out on tours and meet the fans with you.”

“I love you Reagan, but I don’t want you doing this for me. You have to take the job.”

“I can’t Luke it’s too late now, I already said no. And I’m not doing it for you Luke, I’m doing it for myself. I have spent too much time away from home. And now with the engagement I have to plan this amazing wedding. I have two moms now, that will help create the magical fairytale I always dreamed of.”

“I love you Reag, I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.” 

“I love you to Luke. You will always be my Luke Skywalker.” I said kissing him deeply and passionately. With all of the love in my body. 

_____________________________________________________________________________ Last chapter... Wahh-Skyla