Chapter II

Chapter 2: Hairbrush

It was like any other morning, getting ready for school by eating, dressing up, and checking myself in the mirror many times. Not that I was the only one who looked at the mirror, but he looked at it more than I did. I don't get why. We both do the same kinds of things, and yet we are not blood-related.

Is he like my soul brother?

''Hey, Jin! Did you lend my hairbr-'' I burst into his room after finding out that my hairbrush was missing. It wouldn't be the first or the last time he used mine. I knew where it was.

But as I burst into the room, he was without any clothes. Sure he had underwear but still. I quickly stopped my sentence and turned my back on him. ''You could knock!'' I heard him yell at me.

I was trying to calm my nerves. I felt like my cheeks were on fire. I had never seen Jin without clothes, never. And I surely didn't want to.

''I'm sorry, but if you'd stop using my hairbrush and use yours instead, this wouldn't have happened!'' I yell back.

''Oh really, since when lending your brush will end up like this every time! Knock idiot, knock knock! Like in one of those kpop songs are sung!'' Jin kept yelling back.

Ugh, he is too into those girl groups.

I quickly exited the room and returned to my bathroom. How on Earth can I forget what I just saw? And do I want to? I could see those broad shoulders and built bodies. His skin looked soft and well. He takes good care of it I

Wait? He is my brother. I can't have this kind of feeling. I didn't even know I had these feelings.

I arrived at school along with his ride because he has a driving license, and I don't. I'm working on it. Besides, our parents wouldn't buy me a car. Jin got a car by working two summers when I was still too young to be in a job where they pay for you. I will look for a job this time to pay for my license.

''Same place, same time, right?'' He asked me once he parked the car and shut it. I hummed as a response before getting out of the car and starting to walk towards the main door.

As I was walking toward the door, I walked through Jin's friends.

''Morning, Y/n,'' one of them said and smiled brightly. Along with him were two others who were Jin's friends. They're not at his age but near it. But does age matter? He is friends with Jungkook, and he is my age.

''Morning, Hoseok,'' I greeted him, saying hi to Namjoon and Yoongi.

They all are nice to me. Or I don't know if Jin has said he will kill them if they hurt me but oh well. They are like brothers to me. I could almost say I have a group of brothers protecting me.

He also has two other friends, Jimin and Taehyung are left. They're two years older than Jungkook and me.

Speaking of my best friend. ''Y/n! Hurry up. We are going to be late!'' I heard Jungkook yelling from the door along with my other good friend Minji. I chuckled and ran into them.

There it goes, another exciting school day. Yeah, sarcasm.

____
Follow me on Instagram @/taehyungslittleberry / I write short stories and imagines there ❤️