"What's wrong with me!" I say frantic and my eyes shoot towards him furiously. I didn't know what happened to me but I know it has something to do with him.

"You're raging. You've matured while you where angry and made a new demon form. It happens to almost every demon and you're eyes are a deep red from rage." He says calmly and I remove my hands from the glass. I take a step back with frustrated tears in my eyes and I groans.

"Just let me in! If you grant me access I'll be let in." He says and bangs on the glass.

"I'm never... granting you access... you lied to me... you used me. I killed myself because of you!" I shout and just then the lights flicker on. I gasp at the sudden lights and I see Lucifer staring in my direction in awe. Yet he's not looking at me. He's actually looking behind me and he instantly turns into his huge demon form. He bangs on the door and groans. I slowly turn around and gasp at what I'm faced with. My fear consumes me and I drop down to my knees.

"Let me in!" He says and I can see the frustration and rage burn out as I just sit there. I couldn't believe what I was seeing in my very eyes on the wall.

"It's me... that's...me." I say and look at her purity. It was my past life self. I was hanging on the wall by a few white rosed vines. My eyes shut close and I was in a beautiful white night gown with a red stain on the chest posing down. It looked like I was merely sleeping but I was in fact dead.

"How is she still perfect after a thousand years?" I say and the books voice sounds.

"Find the key and I shall reveal all." He says and I gasp. I completely forgot about the key. I set the book down on a pedestal and look around. Nothing but items Lucifer had given me such as swords and gold.

"Dagger! Heart!" I say and run up to my corpse. A chill runs down my spine and I cry a couple tears. I didn't even see her while I was in here last. How could I have possibly been in the same room as my corpse and never realized it.

I move a vine that was across her chest and see the thin golden chain. I pull it out and at the end stood a key with a simple heart carving in it. It was the key to my heart is what I told myself. Lucifer gave me the key for emergencies as it is a skeleton key.

Lucifer just looks at me in concern as I pace around grabbing the book and place it in its eye hole where the key should go. I twist it and it opens shinning a right light.

"Ack!" I say unintentionally and cover my eyes with an arm. The eye opens and the book levitates slightly in my arms.

"You have unlocked the key to my eye. You may know whatever comes to mind as thy please." It says in a god like voice. It's force and presence appealing and powerful.

"Why is my past life body still here? Shouldn't it have rotted?" I say and look at it with tearing eyes.

"She is the chosen one. The chosen ones soul must never die. She has taken a piece of her soul and sealed it for when the seal is broken she will revive and live again as a half. Only when her soul is returned with the new host shall she dissolve into dust of tomorrow." The book cries out and I look at her chest. Her dagger still penetrated in her chest place and I place my hand over my heart feeling the blood rush through it. I look back at Lucifer who still is in his demon form and stands there patiently wait for me. His eyes locked on me as my rage slowly stands tall as I look at him.

"Where is the bottle to seal even the strongest demons soul?" I say and the eyes open again looking directly at me.

"In the room of unknown and misfit."

"That helps..." I say and look around. I spot a shelf full of jars. Some empty and some full of liquids or objects like small bones or powders. My eyes stop on one Jay that had the word demon soul written on it in Latin.

"How did I know that..." I say and look back at the corpse. I grab the bottle and place it in my pouch before grabbing my book and I stop at one particular item. It was the small glass jar with the black wing and the small note. I place it in my hand and open it placing the note inside it. I quickly place the jar in my pouch and admire the room before going back to the glass.

   "Lucifer." I say and he looks down at me. His demon form still seems ginormous compared to my demon form. "You're going to help me get Mikey's soul and we will talk about all of this later." I say and he nods.

   I walk to grab the book and I empty a couple items out of my pouch such as a couple cakes and boxes I won't need and replace it with the key and book. I look around and my eyes stop at the dagger in the corpses chest. I walk up to it and grab it placing it in my pouch. I go to place it in my pouch and I gasp once I see a small tiny glass jar with a red seal paper in per hand. I take it out of her hand and place it in my pouch hiding it from Lucifer.

   I walk towards his direction and with each step a torch's flame dims til it's gone. I turn the glass into a simple brick walls and walk out. The second I do I feel something grab me and pull at me fiercely.

   "No!" I shout and I close my eyes in rage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyyyyyy!!! I published another chapter. Y'all should be getting a few more. I know it's not in the same day I had something come up last minute so it took a few hours and so I couldn't do it. But here's the chapter now and I hope y'all enjoy it!! Stay tuned for the rest. There's only about two or three left.

Oh and one last thing y'all probably guessed it by now but the main character doesn't have a name and I did that on purpose. No I wasn't lazy I just thought it would be a cruel twist how I didn't even say (y/n). But leave a comment what you think the name would be or just texted me through wattpad. I might even reveal her name on the last chapter. Who knows I could even use one of the names y'all think it is🤔😋

-Malalala🤫❣️