Anime and Cuddles

Start from the beginning

You hummed, soft and guttural in appreciation of his clean, fresh taste, and it must have vibrated in just the right way because his hips bucked forward and he released a cry. His hands fell on your shoulders, gripping and relaxing as he struggled not to thrust deeper into your mouth, but that wouldn't do, and, fisting your hands in the fabric of your shorts for support, you pushed yourself forward until your nose brushed the dark hair gathered around the base of his cock. A gag threatened to overtake the deepthroat, but you tightened your fists and forced yourself to breathe through it. Yoongi buckled over you, a low groan sounding from his lips.

"Y/N," he breathed.

You thought he was just blabbering, so you didn't stop your ministrations on his throbbing member, but then he tugged insistently on your hair and hissed, "Y/N."

Lips coming off with a pop, you blinked up at him with watery eyes. Voice slightly hoarse, you croaked, "Yes?"

He didn't seem quite able to voice full-on words in his arousal, so he just grappled at your tank top strap and mumbled, "Clothes."

You scrambled to obey, wriggling out of your cotton shorts as fast as possible as he watched, absently toying with himself. Then, as if he had forgotten about his own dressing situation, he yanked off his t-shirt and then set to work helping you coax off your tank. Once you were both bare, he growled and fisted your hair in his hand, ordering, "Play with yourself."

You hesitated for only a moment, but it was enough to earn a slight glare.

"Please."

Even though that wasn't what you were waiting for, you still immediately obeyed, hand reaching for your wet heat. Yoongi pressed the head of his cock against your lips at the same time, pushing inside as soon as you gasped at your own touch, and you both moaned as your toes curled against the carpet in pleasure, waves of heat deluging your entire body. Sensations upon sensations were overstimulating every single one of your senses, and your nerves were alight. You decided that you honestly enjoyed sucking Yoongi's cock, and since you couldn't really talk with said appendage shoved down your throat, you hollowed out your cheeks and gave it one particularly hard pull, as if the action would say it for you. Yoongi keened loudly, pulling at your hair. "Y/N, shit."

You flicked at your pearl, eyelids fluttering shut, and pressure built in your core as you worked at yourself and him. He was getting close too - you could tell from the way he was whimpering, soft and choked.

Suddenly, his tail flicked and he pushed you back, slapping your hand away from your core. You whined at the loss of contact, but then his fingers replaced yours at your clit and you bucked into his palm.

"Fuck, you're wet."

"F-for you," you moaned, squirming around his fingers as they opened up your entrance.

He didn't finger you for very long before growing impatient, and with little fanfare, he grabbed the backs of your thighs and pushed your knees into your chest. It was surprisingly easy on the couch, and when he buried himself inside your cunt, you cried out as pleasure rocketed through your trembling form. He gave you a moment to adjust, your velvety walls clenching and unclenching around his cock, before setting off at a painstakingly slow pace.

"Fuck, Y/N," he groaned. "So fucking good, baby."

Spine arching, you babbled his name, unable to come up with any other words. How were you supposed to speak when his member was impaling you straight to the brain?

One additional word found you, and it was all you needed.

"Yoongi," you sobbed. "Faster."

He grinned, sharp canines flashing, and pulled out. You gripped his biceps, whining with indignance, but before you could protest the loss of his cock, he slammed back inside hard enough for the slap of damp skin to echo. You both sighed in tandem, which made him sink inside even deeper. He was splitting you in two, but you wouldn't have it any other way. The angle given by the couch meant every thrust hit you right in your spot, and your climax was building so quickly it made your head spin. He was going to make very light work of you.

Yoongi seemed to know this, because he stayed put with his cock throbbing deep inside your heat for a moment, inhaling deeply. You squirmed, trying to gain any sort of friction, when suddenly his hand cupped over your breast. Tilting his head, he rolled your nipple in between the pads of his index finger and thumb, and the action earned a whimper. Electricity zinged outward from his hand, and you arched into his palm. "Yoongi."

His eyes flicked to yours, and he said almost matter-of-factly, "I could cum just from your smell, you know that?"

Well, you didn't, but now you did and it was doing things to you. You gripped his shoulders, grinding your hips down against his pelvis, and he moaned.

Huffing, you said, "Well I can't, so fuck me."

You had no idea where the sudden burst of bravery came from, but it earned a smirk.

"Fine," Yoongi said with a nonchalant shrug, and then he leaned over you and thrusted hard.

"Fuck!"

"That's what I'm doing, yes."

Even though you were currently being blinded by pleasure, you managed to roll your eyes at your cat hybrid. You think. It was kind of hard to tell when all you could see was white.

Yoongi's hips snapped into yours a breakneck speed, heavy pants and high-pitched mewls punctuating every thrust. At this point, it was hard to tell where he ended and you began, and the raw closeness brought tears to your eyes. Yoongi bent down to kiss them away, fingertips dancing across your skin, and you managed to choke out, "I'm gonna -!"

"Me-e too," he said. "Fuck, Y/N, you feel so fucking good - shhi-"

The expletive was cut off by a moan, but you weren't sure if it was his or yours. Whichever it was, it sent you reeling over the edge, and you cried, "I'm cumming!" mere seconds before you did, wave upon wave of cool euphoria drenching you right down to your toes. It was honey and fire, and you chanted his name as he worked you through your high.

He followed you shortly after, and you lay useless as he haphazardly chased his orgasm.

The cat hybrid fell beside you on the couch, one hand trailing lazy circles over your bare abdomen. The sounds of post-sex - gasps and pants and sticky, exhausted kisses - were all that the heady air held for who knows how long, but eventually Yoongi pushed himself to his feet and dragged his naked body out of the living room. Your thighs were still quivering, so you didn't dare make those jellied limbs move just yet. Instead, you waited for your knight in shining armor to return with a warm washcloth, which he did a couple minutes later. He was gentle as he wiped at your sensitive entrance, but you still hissed in shock.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

Relaxing, you sighed, "'S okay."

He finished his task and then disappeared again, this time returning with two glasses of water. You accepted yours with a grateful smile, and Yoongi collapsed beside you once more, draping an arm over your shoulders.

"Anime and cuddles?" He asked, voice thick.

You glanced down at yourself. "Does that require pants?"

He gave a breathless laugh, shaking his head. "Anime and naked cuddles."

That was enough satisfaction, and you snuggled into his side. His tail curled around your bare hip, and your eyes slipped shut before he even turned on the TV.

_______________________

Shout out to the most misleading chapter title of 2018.

There may or may not be some spam coming your way as an apology for how inactive I've been on this story. Ya girl's been busy, idk what to tell you ¯\_()_/¯

Also, can I just say I never expected this story to blow up like it has? Thank you all so much? I love you all?

Okay, no sappiness from this bitch, at least not on a smut chapter. As always, feel free to leave comments, I always try to respond. Also, if you enjoyed, please consider Voting!