Anime and Cuddles

Start from the beginning

You looked up from your phone, eyebrows furrowed. What was wrong? "Yeah, Yoongs?"

"Yeanglihan isn't home," he broached.

That was true. After lots and lots of convincing from both parties, Jin and Namjoon had taken the kitten for the night so that Jimin could have a slumber party with his new friend. Yoongi's initial response had been, "Fuck right off, fuck heads," but you had managed to coax a begrudging "fine" out of him. Jimin's constant begging had definitely helped, too.

"I'm aware," you said, not quite following.

"She's not here," Yoongi repeated.

"Yes, you said that already." You offered a confused smile. What was he saying? Was he trying to make you feel guilty for letting your kitten go have a sleepover at someone else's house? Because you weren't going to. You deserved a break once in awhile, and Jimin loved Yeonglihan. He should be able to spend time with his friend, no matter how attached your hybrid was.

Yoongi's ears twitched on his head, signaling he was growing irritated. Your blank expression finally earned a long, heavy sigh from the hybrid, his tail flicking behind him. "But we are, Y/N. Just us."

Your eyes flicked to his, brows rising. You really were oblivious sometimes. Mouth opening and closing like a fish, you felt a blush creep up your cheeks. "Oh."

"Yeah, oh," he rolled his eyes, beckoning you to your feet with a curl of his index finger. "Just get the fuck over here, you idiot."

Who were you to disobey? Phone forgotten, you made your way over to him, heart hammering in anticipation. Shuffling with nerves, you blinked up at him like an awkward virgin. "Where do you...wanna - uh..."

"Jesus Christ, Y/N," he groaned. "You're killing my boner."

He was killing your mood, but you decided against voicing that.

"Don't be a jerk," you snapped, swatting his chest, but you were smiling despite your words. You had gotten used to his assholery years ago - this was nothing new.

He smiled too, bringing his hands up to your arms to rest there, squeezing slightly in anticipation. It only took a few sweeps of his eyes for something feral to take over, and he growled, "Fuck, you're so hot."

"Yeah," you gasped, trying to match his aura, even though your quivering destroyed the act. "I've heard that."

Something flashed in his dark eyes, and he bent down so that his breath tickled the shell of your ear.

"Better not be from anyone but me."

Your hands shot out to steady yourself against his chest, and he chuckled darkly.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" He teased, and you groaned. What was it about his damn voice that just ruined you? Even now, your knees were damn near shaking. Thank god you were able to prop yourself up on his chest, but even that wouldn't be enough pretty soon. You needed to lay down, to have him over you, inside you -

Yoongi pushed down on your shoulders firmly, and you dropped back onto the couch in obedience. You were at the perfect angle for his bulge to be in full view, and before you quite knew what you were doing, your fingers were working at his belt.

"Y/N," he purred, but you ignored him for the moment.

Surprisingly, your hands didn't tremble as they first coaxed down his jeans and then his boxers. His tail pulled itself out of both garments ever so helpfully, and you wasted no time to lick experimentally up the underside of his purple-headed cock. His head fell back, a gasp strangling in his throat, and he stroked one hand through your hair in encouragement. "Fu-uck, Y/N."