My fiancé takes it out from my hands and looks at me with a smirk, "You're so easily distracted." I'm snapped out of my trance finally as I watch him dry my hair voluntarily. A smile takes over my face.

The silence continues on as I gaze at him through the mirror while he dried my hair, occasionally facing the blow dryer to his own.

We make our way to the bed, which I plop onto excitedly. Now, I'm no gold digger, which I've made clear by now, but I've got no problem sleeping on the comfiest bed in the world.

We slip under the covers, and I feel an arm drape over my waist. I rest my head on his bare chest, hands not shy to touch his toned stomach. My free hand is taken by his, fingers interlocked and all. He was silent, as was I, but it for felt like something was stuck in his throat, like he really did have something to say, but didn't know how to.

I pulled myself back to look at his troubled face, "What's wrong?"

"Why..why are here you, Aera?"

I was stunned at his question, truly, taken by surprise, "What the hell?"

"I just...why do you love me? What do you see in me?"

I myself here, am a master of self-doubt. But he never seemed to be insecure in this relationship. Maybe it's normal now. Maybe this is also another thing for those who step forward to propose. The whole 'why would they say yes' sort of mindset.

"That's a big question, Jungkook." I keep looking at him. This isn't a simple question to answer swiftly. To ask why you love someone is to know yourself inside out, to know your relationship, and to look at the meaning behind every loving gaze, every gentle kiss, every touch on the waist.

"I've never seen someone with a bigger heart... you're a sensitive person, Jungkook, and it's a good thing. I like that you have so many feelings, and that you are able to see it in someone else too. And to god, Jungkook, you're a charming man. Have you seen your smile? I could marry you on that quality alone." And he's damn good in bed. I chose not to say this out loud, knowing that's not what he needed to hear most at this moment.

"You're an incredible man, Jungkook. The only reason why I don't have competition is because everyone else is afraid to be seen approaching you."

Every now and then I still remind myself that the world doesn't look at Jungkook through my eyes. I got the first run of cold water when Axl found out I was dating him. See, Axl is a gentle person, kind and even forgiving at times, but even he was unable to accept Jungkook. It goes to show how the media have so cruelly shaped everyone's image of him.

"Why are you asking me this?" I tuck the hair behind his ear. His hair's grown out, I point out to myself. I'd encourage him to get a haircut, but this length allows the hair to stay on top whenever he brushes through them. It shows his forehead, which I love to see, it makes him seem more refreshed as well.

"I realize that marriage isn't the same as dating. I just need to know that whatever's making you love me will stay around. I'm afraid, Aera, that one day you'll wake up and you'll see me sleeping beside you, and you'll realize that the love's gone."

"Are you scared of divorce?" I guessed from his words of doubt.

We aren't even married yet. Overthinking is my thing, and I haven't even gone that far.

"...yeah." I scooted over and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing his hair as I do. His arms eventually found their way around my waist. I feel his face in my neck, and for a while now, maybe even for the first time, I find myself comforting him instead. Running my hands through his hair, his hold on me only seemed to be getting tighter.

"I don't want you to disappear from my life." It never came across my mind that he really needed me the same way I needed him. Whenever he would say something along the lines of needing me, I'd always take it as a way of boosting my self-image in this relationship. I never realized that he might've genuinely needed me like that.

I eventually found myself laying on my back with him curled on top of me. And when I say he's heavy, this man feels like an entire truck on my body. It's the price of those muscles, I'm sure. I had trouble breathing and my breasts were nearly being pressed into pancakes, so I carefully turned to the side, but accidentally turned into Jungkook being thrown ruthlessly onto the mattress.

He sits up, seemingly asleep before, "Oh, was I crushing you?"

"No no! It's okay." Was what I was about to say out of love, until I noticed the rather not-so innocent tone in his voice and the cocky yet seductive grin on his stupid face. He enjoyed it.

"Wow," I roll myself away from him, "You're an asshole! You were in fact crushing me, and I was comforting you!"

Rolling, just as my back was facing him, I feel a tight wrap around my wrist, spinning me back around, as he laughed.

"Come on," Jungkook teases playfully. He pushed my shoulders down on the mattress and I found myself on the bottom again, "You like me on top."

I had an idea where this conversation was going, and I didn't mind one bit.

Jungkook's hands travelled under my shirt, tickling my skin as I squirmed with a laugh trapped in my throat.

"Stop!" I yelped as I kicked into the air, though I didn't want him to. His fingers had made their way to my chest, arms pushing my shirt higher up the closer he got.

He stops tickling right as he reaches my sternum. He stops, and just simply looks at me with the softest smile. My chest heaves as I tried to catch my breath.

Jungkook leans in to kiss me as his hands grabbed my shirt to pull it over my head. A breath of chuckle exits from him before our lips touch. We pull apart for just a split second to let my shirt pass. Jungkook throws it to the floor and was quick to reattach our lips. My hands were busy trying to get his shirt off as his body grinds against mine. The kisses kept getting cut off by our smiles, and had me lifting my head just to get myself closer to him.

My hair was a tangled mess, and sweat slid down my temples. His hands covered every inch of my skin, but I love it most when he lifts them, holding my cheeks to pull me closer. Jungkook's back arches as he bent to squeeze my breasts as he pleased, leaving kisses on the one free of his grasp. The sight sent me into a frenzy as the night passed with his lips on my skin and my hands in his hair.

-
A/N.
i always cut off right before shit gets tasty, and for that i'm sorry 😔 in order to keep this as..below 18+ as possible i know i'm making people suffer including myself 🕺🏻

but thank you for 90k! i never took the number of views too seriously, so i hadn't thanked you guys for previous milestones. but as i was editing this chapter yesterday, i thought 'damn the fuck! 90k. deadass.'
i know my fan fiction isn't climatic, it isn't one with much plot, and mainly focuses on how traumatic pasts can effect how people interact with others and their relationships. so i was extra shocked to see the number of people that's willing to stick around for this

i'm editing a few other projects atm(and by editing i mean constantly rereading a total of 50+ drafts i have and then realizing that i hate all of it), and man! how do people manage to have several ongoing works at the same time? and with the pressure of having to update them all on time? some people(me😔) just aren't built for that.