"Okay how can I help you" I roll up my sleeves as Clinton suddenly grabs my waist, pinions me against the wall and looks deeply into my eyes.

I start breathing faster as my heart is beating very fast as well since I'm shocked by what he just did. I actually liked that I ain't gonna lie. I keep biting my lip not knowing what to say.

"I missed your company" he slowly strokes my hair looking at my lips and then his eyes catch mine once again "how have you been?"

"I've been great I guess" I reply smiling.

"Good. Your messages didn't really calm me down I had to hear from you whether you're fine or not but now I'm relaxed" he chuckles.

God he is so fucking cute. It's insane how much he cares about me. Even though he was busy last week he always texted me when he got some free time to do something else than just being in the studio and working all the time.
He even wanted me to be with them in the studio but I unfortunately had to decline it since I was busy too.

"Hey the others are waiting for the popcorn. Get off me!" I whisper giggling.

"Only if you're gonna go on a date with me next week."

I knew it and yes I'm fucking shaking. He really asks me out right now. I literally can't think clear and just can't realize what I just heard. Is this even real? If it's a dream then I hope I won't ever wake up.
I don't think about what I'm going to answer because I already knew I would accept his request.

"How can I say no to such a handsome guy like you?"

"Is that a yes?" He smirks.

"Of course it is" I reply.

"Great" he smiles and gets off me.

"Yes but let's start making the popcorn! The others are waiting!"

He nods and we finally manage to make some popcorn and Clinton also takes some beer out the fridge for us and we both finally make our way to the living room again.

"Ugh why did it take so damn long!" Jesse complains taking the beer and the bowl full of popcorn and start eating.

Clinton disperses the bowls full of popcorn and the beer he had taken with him.

"Bruh shut up and eat hoe." Clinton replies.

"Me hoe, me horsie" Jesse jokes around as we all laugh.

Clinton sits down on the couch and looks at me, probably expecting me to sit next to him which I obviously do.
He immediately rests his arm around my shoulder and we finally start watching the movie and everyone goes quiet while eating popcorn and drinking their beer.

I look around and see Christian and Laura cuddling in the corner of the couch and watching the movie with amazed face expressions. I don't have a clue how often I've said this but seeing them both like this is such a blessing. Laura loves Christian to death as she already told me, otherwise she wouldn't stop going to clubs she used to go every week. She's been feeling much better both physically and mentally but what I don't understand is how Christian was able to make Laura love him this much in a very short amount of time, it's just too fucking crazy to imagine how and when this supposed to happen. However I guess I trust him.
Plus I stalked all of the boys on social media - since I'm very good at stalking - and it really looked like I could be able to consider them trustworthy.

Looking to the other side of the couch I see Franzi sitting in front of Mitchel, leaning her back against Mitchel's chest and eating her popcorn as she pays attention to what is going on in the movie. The next thing I see is that she literally feeds Mitchel with some popcorn, it's so adorable and I'm pretty sure I could watch them all day if I was able to. I hope they won't ever break up or anything, they're so cute together honestly.

After being blessed by watching my two favorite couples I turn back and look at Jesse and Pat who just sit there and drink their beer while watching "Justice League". I actually want to know if they do have girlfriends too. They both are such caring and cute boys, I mean Pat generally doesn't talk as much as Jesse for example but he is still a softie and cutie for me.

I smile at them - even though I know they won't notice it - and watch the movie just like the others, I find out I've missed around 15 minutes of the movie but I don't even care to be honest. I already know I'd eventually fall asleep during the movie because this always happens to me so it doesn't really matter.
_______________

Clinton's POV

I could feel Ellie resting her head on my chest and I don't remember I've felt so damn good for ages. She's literally giving me everything I want. That's why I want her so bad. And only her. No one else. Yes I stopped going out with other girls because I finally realized what I really want which is obviously great.

I don't lie about the fact that it feels strange too somehow because I completely forgot what it feels like to be in a relationship with a certain girl. A certrain girl you like, you love, you'd die for.

I thought about this a lot last week and I think I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with her. I might not know her that long though but my heart somehow tells me she's the right one. I really hope - and think - she is.

I stroke her hair and notice that she fell asleep. She's looking so peaceful and happy which makes my non-smiling ass smile for once.
The movie almost comes to an end and Laura takes a look at Ellie and me giggling.

"Wow damn the movie was great!" Pat shouts as a few of us try to shut him up since Ellie fell asleep.

"I guess it's time to head home" Laura suggests and Christian nods in agreement after seeing Ellie sleeping.

"We both are gonna take you home alright" I tell Laura.

"Okay" she replies.

Kras, Laura and I stand up and I carry Ellie to the car after making us all ready. Laura says goodbye to everyone and we leave the house and Christian starts the car after we all hop in. Arriving and getting inside Ellie's and Laura's apartment Laura shows me Ellie's bedroom and I lay Ellie on her bed and place a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Good night princess, sweet dreams" I whisper stroking her incredibly soft hair and gazing at her for a while.

I go to the living room where Laura and Kras are waiting for me to come back.

"Hey thank you Clinton. It means a lot to me - especially to Ellie"

"Anything for you two" I answer nodding.

"Baby we're driving back home see you tomorrow. I love you" Christian says kissing Laura.

"See ya and I love you more oh yeah and don't forget to text me" she places a soft kiss on Christian's nose

"I won't" he answers as we both leave the apartment and drive back home.