43

"You have been summoned to the palace. The king wishes to marry you" a court lady says in full royal attire. It was clear she was dressed to impress.

Y/n Who was shocked by the news was pulled away from Prince jungkook who argued with the men taking y/n away from him.

"You can't take her! I demand you to stop!"jungkook shouts to them. He falls into his knees upset.

.........

It had been days since y/n was taken from jungkook and it was the day of the royal wedding that would be held.

Y/n was sitting in her room thinking about all the times that she took for granted. Those times she didnt stop and appreciate the things around her.

She hears the door open and she sees the court lady holding an asortment of hair pins. The other court lady that was checking her body for any scars had stopped and began to put on the royal marriage robes.

The court lady then helped herself to decorating y/n's hair and applies makeup to her elegantly giving her a soft yet younger look.
.............

Jungkook ran throughout the palace looking for his father the king. Jungkook finds him in the hallway of the palace that leads to the room where he would be getting married to his love y/n.

Jungkook yells to the king. "You're majesty! Please do not do this!"

The king turns arounf to look at his son and he sighs looking towards his trusted helper. "My son, i do not wish to hurt you in this way. But this must be done to prevent war. I have to marry her in order to maintain the peace"

Jungkook had gotten down on his knees begging to his father. "Please! Do not do this to me! I am your only son, i love her father!"

Jungkook heard a door slide open and he sees y/n standing there looking at him in shock. She looks back towards the king and she bows to begging.

" please, im sure you and my clan can work something out, your majesty i do not want to be married yet, i am not ready" she says aalmost crying.

The king looks at her sighing once more and he turns to walk away. "Its too late to turn back now"

A loud crash was heard as pottery was broken. The piece rested on the ground in pieces.

Jungkook gets up quickly seeing y/n's wrist bleeding and the king turns as well shocked at what she had done. "There is a..a way to not marry you, your majesty. A woman cannot marry the king with a scar"

Y/n looks at the king awaiting the words that she wanted to hear. "Bring in theinformants, the wedding is canceled."

The king continues to walk not soaking a second glance at y/n who collapses from shock and blood loss.

Jungkook goes over to her and quickly picks her up yelling for help. He has tears in his eyes looking at his girlfriend.

.........

Y/n wakes up startled and she looks around sitting up with a hand on her chest.

Jungkook was standing up against the wall looking at her. Y/n looks down not wanting to look him in the eyes.

"So you know that you could have died?" Jungkook says walking towards her and he goes to her side hugging her.

Y/n puts a hand on his back patting it with care. "Im sorry, i didn't wish to marry to your father, it would've killed me to look at you afterwards."

Jungkook look at y/n and he kisses her deeply. He was glad she was alright after all.

End