17

Jungkook threw his wife on the ground, both of them were arguing with each other.

But it had gotten physical after awhile.  Both parents were in their room as their child watched them from the safety of his room.

He watched their shadows do a fiery dance of pain and anger against the wall.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Jungkook yelled kicking y/n in her side, the woman had yelped in pain as she held her side trying to get up.

"Jungkook stop it! Kang is up! I-I don't want him to listen to this! Please!" Y/n's body made contact with the floor again when jungkook pressed his foot on her back.

The woman cried in defeat as she soaked the wooden floor with her tears.

"What happened to the man I fell in love with?"

.......

For the next few days, y/n went to her job and had worked doubles.

Her boss wanted her to go home and rest but y/n just stayed in the back for rest.

After the first day she had brought her son with her making him stay in the safety of the building from her abusive husband, and in the break room.

"Mommy I want to go home," Kang said tiredly as his mother aired up an air mattress.

"Kang, let's stay tonight and we'll go home to get your toys and more clothes alright?, then we'll go over grandma's house," Y/n said tiredly to her son as she laid him on the air mattress putting him to sleep.

.......

Y/n woke up the next morning and didn't even realize where she was until she had a gut-wrenching feeling.

She tried getting up but an arm was holding her down. She smelled a familiar scent and her eyes widened as the man leaned closer to her.

"Y/n stop moving or you'll be punished" jungkook whispered to his wife.

She whimpered to herself as she cried almost immediately. Jungkook wiped her tears and chuckled to himself. "Stop crying"

.........

Y/n jolted up in bed sweating from her nightmare screaming.  Jungkook who was in the bathroom had run into the bedroom with his hair dripping wet from water.

Jungkook went to his wife calming her down with a hug as he held her closely. He didn't say a word as she fell asleep again.

He felt terrible since what happened over a year ago was his fault. "Jagi, I'm sorry our son died in the wreck and not me...forgive me soon"

He laid her back down so she could rest more and he went to the bathroom turning the lights out.

He walked passed his son's room to see the night light on. "Wherever you are kang be happy."

Jungkook closed the door and went to his bedroom to hold his wife in his embrace. 

........

The End❤

I Have Exams Today😫😫😫

It lasts for 6 hours with only 1 break🙄

I'll fall asleep in the middle of testing I just know it.
But! I will update again today if it fits into my schedule!