22

(Im back from my short hiatus. I feel better now..)
.
.
.
.
S
T
A
R
T
.
.
.

A girl with white dyed hair looks over at jeon jungkook, the hottest kid visiting india.

It was summer vacation and the way he played basket ball with his girlfriend.

Both of them were playing skillfully, that is until the girl fell and broke one of her fake yet long nails.

"Jungkook this is the 7th nail today!" The girl whines as jungkook shakes his head.

"I told you not to play me with those predator claws" He insults her nails and from what it looks like she blew it out of proportion and sat on the side lines.

"Find someone else to play with, because i quit" his girlfriend states calling one of her friends.

Jungkook rolls his eyes seeing nothing but white hair passing him by.

He noticed that most of the hair was in a beanie while the bangs were out in the front.

The way the person skateboards by him had him in awe since the person was doing random skate boarding tricks before jumping on a rail. Doing a trick with the skate board in her hand and she was holding a perfectly steady handstand.

The girl jumps down and turns to see jungkook behind her.

She pops her gum unamused and she smirks. "So, pretty girl broke her nails huh."

Jungkook nods in awe at the girl in front of him. "Yeah, i suppose so, she really cant play either."

Both of them were chatting it up. After awhile they both went to the basket ball court where jungkook's girlfriend rested still on her phone complaining about her nails.

"Bring it on kook man" the white haired girl says.

"Dont start crying when i beat you grandma" jungkook taunts her mocking her voice.

"Oh its on" She throws off her jacket and tightens her shoe laces and nods her head snatching it out of jungkooks arms.

"Lets play ball"

............

Jungkook pants heavily since he was beaten in his own game.

He was sweating bullets while y/n was sweating less. She barely broke out a sweat in her sports bra and her sweatpants.

She takes her beanie off her head and looks over at jungkook's girlfriend who was flirting with another guy.

Jungkook noticed this and frowns before going to them pushing the guy back when they leaned in for a kiss.

"Stay away from my girlfriend"

"Girlfriend? She told me she was single"

Jungkook's hears another set of footsteps come near and turns to see y/n.

"Wrong person, i forget that she's my girlfriend" jungkook grabs y/n and whispers in her ear.

"Play along, your my girlfriend now" jungkook states softly in her ear.

The girl rolls her eyes and put her hair back into its beanie.

She makes jungkook look at her and she gives him a kiss.

Both people infront of them looked shock at what happened and had scoffed.

"Get a room you two" Both y/n & jungkook turns to look at jungkook's now ex-girlfriend and the mystery guy.

"Its india, im sure we can show affection to one another, besides its our vacation and its fun" y/n states flatly.

Jungkook smiles happy that this beautiful stranger he met went along with his plan.

.........

The End