Jonghyun birthday imagine

"I'm so tired of this," Jonghyun said upsettingly as he looked around his apartment that was now empty.

He chuckled bitterly remembering the night he had died. He didn't mean for that to happen, he tried fighting for a while but he had given up in the end.

Jonghyun heard the front door of the apartment open as a moving crew moved in things going up the stairs.

He frowned following them seeing them set the things down instructing each other on where to put them.

He became confused before having a cheerful expression. He jumped around happily.

"Someone's moving in today! I can have someone to vent too! Yeah!"

A voice of a woman stopped Jonghyun.

"Excuse me, but can you guys keep it down?" The woman came inside setting a suitcase aside.

She was looking at her phone but when she looked up she had gasped seeing Jonghyun.

He noticed she was looking straight at her and she turned away walking back outside.

"Nope, nope, nope, nope,", she said to herself as she grabbed her wallet.

" why are you walking away from me? Did you know me? What's the matter?"

Jonghyun followed her everywhere floating around. He knew that she could see him  & maybe others as well.

"Ghosts aren't real y/n remember that."  The woman said to herself while seeing a convenience store.

She looked around and grabbed a pint of ice cream & sleeping pills along with a bottle of water.

Jonghyun still wanted the woman's attention and messed with her hair & blowing air on her sending shivers down her spine.

"Would you stop that! It's freaking cold!" Y/n yelled at Jonghyun who sheepishly smiles at her.

The lady behind the desk looked at y/n confused before kicking her out the store.

She said something about hating weirdos. But y/n didn't care whereas Jonghyun yelled back at the lady.
"Well, I think she is nice the way she is even though we just met."

Awhile later y/n made it inside just as the movers left driving off.

She walked into her new apartment. She felt shivers down her spine and sighed setting everything she had down.

"Fine, what do you want" y/n stated blankly.

"I want to get to know you," Jonghyun stated cheerfully.

"Fine, my name is wang y/n. My parents are Chinese, I have no siblings and no other family" y/n said softly.

"Okay, my turn, my name is Kim Jonghyun and I died at a young age in this apartment, by accident" Jonghyun stated.

Y/n hummed in response as she looked up at Jonghyun. "Tell me your life's story, I know you're going to tell me either way"

"It all started when I joined this boyband named shinee..."

..........

Remember that this is only introducing them to each other. It shows how it begins but not how it ends.

Thank you for reading this.
Happy Dino day everyone! Please, have a great day/night/evening.

We love you jonghyun & we know you feel the same. Happy birthday love❤😭

Happy birthday Jonghyun! You would've been 28 this year

Happy birthday Jonghyun! You would've been 28 this year.  We know you made it safely home where there is no pain or any misfortune.

We hope you are having a wonderful time in heaven & have met friends and others who make you happy. Continue watching over us and shinee.

This was posted early.
Date:April, 6 , 2018.

Jonghyun's birthday: April 8th