9

(I had to lol sorry)

Y/n kept poking jungkook nose at the lunch table. She was bored out of her mind as jungkook stared at her with the same bored expression.

"Let's do a random song lyric challenge."jungkook suggested gratefully hoping his friend would agree.

She did though which had him shook.
"I will, but on one condition. I start first"

Jungkook nodded as the girl poked his nose one last time. "Start"

"You make me 25,25,25" y/n said giggling.

"Hyuna-babe. But if you were 25 you would be a perverted old lady" jungkook said as y/n kicked him from under the table.

"Oww! Fine sorry!" Jungkook whined.
Y/n smiled in mischief and looked at him." your turn lover boy"

"You can't handle my tongue technology, A-G-U- TO THE STD! IM D BOY BECAUSE of IM FROM THE D!" Jungkook began to sit the lyrics as it made y/n become embarrassed add she moved away from him altogether not wanting to be caught.

But jungkook followed her shouting out random lyrics. "Okay fine I get it! Jungkook shut up!"

But that didn't work so y/n just turned around before kissing jungkook by surprise. Everyone that was around them became shocked as the hopeless romantic girls screamed.

"Oh my goodness! It's just like in K-Dramas!"

"But it's like a reverse role! Cant you mindless idiots see that?! She made the first move instead of him"

"Hey shut the heck up before you get the boop!"jungkook yelled embarrassed, he was motioning punched with soft hits to the air.

Y/n though left the scene of whatever that was and was going back to the next class. "Weirdo..."

........

The End❤

Sorry, it takes awhile for me to update. I've started watching 'Im Not A Robot' and it's a great Kdrama so far.

If you haven't seen it I recommend it if you are a sucker for cheesy things(not so cliché), Hilarious scenes, drama and more.

I am not advertising this drama. I'm just trying to spark up interest since I guess it's a little under-rated where I am.

Anyways remember that I do take requests. So if it ever seems like I'm taking forever you can either comment here or privately chat me.

If you wish to speak to me outside of wattpad I do have other platforms that you can contact me on.

Snapchat:nicoleackerman7
Facebook:(privately message for this)
Wattpad:(in case you're too lazy to actually look😄😂) Hikarunikashima
KakaotalkID:kimnikashima16