10

"Click clackity backity smack" jungkook began to rhyme to himself making up words that didn't even exist.

If you would ask him. He would say he is bored.  He had nothing to do and no one to play overwatch with.

Its one of those life's where everything is perfect, where you have everything you could ever want in life without any complaints.

But what life without the little imperfections?

Jungkook appreciated everything and anyone that crossed paths with him.

He wasn't always polite like the media had portrayed, it was just common sense to show manners.

If it was up to him he wouldn't have everything go his way. Because of Whats life without the little imperfections that give us fun?  

If you haven't answered yet. Life will just be like a boring game of chess. Both players keep taking each other's pieces and keep winning one round after another, Like an endless loop.

He wanted to be imperfect in this perfect world that was cruel to him but nice to everyone else.

But once again.  This was life was planned for him, the cosmos were in line and were shining brightly for this man's birthday, year, and month. 

Everything was planned even before his birth, maybe the gods granted his wish in a past life that made everything this way.

But..like always jungkook may never know why this happened.

The End❤

I wrote this in the last book but never posted it. This is to destroy the facts that everyone thinks that getting everything you wanted is a dream come true when in all reality it isn't. Because soon you will be bored of it and crave something more...