19

Jungkook sighed softly as he was in a room filled with half naked girls.

Most were in bikini's , others in nighties, more in just nude underwear and such.

He watched as a woman in the corner slowly adjust her make-up and clothes.

He walked to the corner next to her and he bent down towards her.

"You looked so pretty" he complimented her.

She smirked at him and she laughed swirling around in the chair.

"Sure you do, but trust me, As a video vixen i do not want to be caught up in some scandal with the international playboy of korea." She got up fixing her lingerie and went to the bathroom where a group of girls were most likely doing drugs.

"Jeon jungkook" He heard an all too familiar voice and he turned around to see his girlfriend tapping her foot.

"Babe! I was kidding" jungkook said as his voice cracked from being afraid.

"Alright, sure you were." He rolled his eyes and turned away.

"THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ! TOO ALL THE SKANKS IN HERE! IF YOU TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND OR EVEN AS TO LOOK HIM IN THE NASTY WAY I'LL COME FROM BEHIND THIS SET AND GRAB YOU BY YOUR EXTENSIONS AND PAVE A NEW ROAD WITH YOUR FACE & MAKE A WEED WHACKER OUT OF YOUR HAIR! SO TRY ME"

All the girls scoffed turning around before going back into their business.

"Guys..wait..isnt that y/n l/n? You know the MMA fighter? "

A girl said as she took a closer look at y/n.

The others turned around as they looked at the short, but beautiful Egyptian female.

She had short but mesmerizing hair, and her hazel colored eyes seemed to be a golden hue in the bright summer sun.

Her body was built to her liking and she had wore make-up that defines that she is a powerful female.

Y/n was talking to jungkook when ber manager called. She gave jungkook a kiss as ahe talked to her manager.

"Alright. I'll go ahead and rest up for the match." She looked over at the group of girls with her headwear of sparkling jewels shining brightly. "Remember, im watching you. I have eyes and ears everywhere"

They all gulped and y/n went into the bathroom.

"Get the hell out and stop doing drugs in a workplace, or you will catch my fists of fury"

The girls all scrammed cleaning everything up as y/n left with jungkook walking her out.

..........

Sorry its not alot.

I just wrote this down from the top of my head, quite literally.

But..on another note. Have a great day!

4/10/18❤