26

"I got moneyyyy!" Jungkook shouts out loud after dumping money out of his gym bag.

Hoseok and Yoongi came out and looked up at jungkook who was on the balcony yelling like a mad man.

"I swear to god" yoongi grumbles out angrily. He then grab a handful of money and threw it up in the air as it flew off in the wind.

"My money!!" Jungkook hollered out as he had a lone tear escape his left eye.

Hoseok patted yoongi's back watching his brother go back inside to sleep in his room where he knew yoongi would turn on the fur Elise to go back to sleep.

Jungkook wiped that tear though and he smirked off again pulling out his wallet. "I. GOT. MON..AYYYY!"

Jungkook dumped out the money in his wallet including coins and a coin smacked hoseok on the forehead startling him while a paper dollar grazed his cheek giving him a papercut.

"Aish! Kid When you come out im going to beat you up!" Hoseok walked to the side of the house turning on the water house pointing it up at jungkook spraying him.

"Water hope away!!!" Hoseok yelled in a war cry like voice.

"What in the flip flop smackity sock snick snack patty wack is going on here!!" They both heard a familiar voice.

Hoseok dropped the water hose and dashed back inside to hide from his older friend.

"Clean this mess up jungkook right now!" Seokjin, also known as korea's most handsome man states.

"Yes sir!" Jungkook ran around before throwing another coin hitting seokjin in the head with it.

"I GOT MONAYYYY!" Jungkook yells excitedly.

Seokjin facepalms. "We can never get him to do these rhings seriously"

.........
The End🌈