23

.
.
.
.
S
T
A
R
T
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n sat under the sea pouting.  She moved her tail with the current .

She watched as the humans play on the sandy beach, enjoying each others fun.

She watched as others had swam to see fishes and the coral reefs. The mermaid had to hide when humans came by to visit and explore.

But one day the raven haired mermaid sat there admiring a human boy who was swimming alone.

"He is so handsome" the girl swam closer to get a closer look at the human man.

He turned his head and saw a glimpse of the mermaids tail as she hides behind a rock.

He swims over before talking through his gear. "Hello?"

He swims closer to the rock and notices her swimming in place as she stared at him.

"You're beautiful, are you siren or a mermaid?" He asks softly getting close enough to touch her.

She flinches as she took his question to offense.

"Im a mermaid! Sirens are full of scales and they actually drown sailors sir. Us mermaids are peaceful women alright" she says with an attitude.

"Oh I'm sorry i called you another species"he says as he looked at every detail on her body.

The mermaid gets close to the man. And admires his handsome face upclose.

"Such and beautiful human. What is your name?" She says sweetly looking at the man.

He raises an eyebrow. "Jeon jungkook,   what is yours?"

Jungkook had asked the woman in a nice voice tone, the way he spoke sent shivers down her spine. But it wasn't because of the way the water began to get cold because of the sun setting. It was how he looked and spoke to her that made her heart flutter.

"My name is y/n..mermaid of the 7 seas..daughter of the king"

They both stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever until jungkook's gear made a loud beeping noise.

"I have to go, my oxygen tank is running out of air I'll comeback another time"

And with those words jungkook had swam to the surface without looking back at the girl.

..........

Years had passed now and the girl was still in the sea waiting for jungkook to arrive like he had promised.

But she had gotten tired of waiting and she eventually stopped waiting for him.

She was laid on a rock that was smooth and right beside a cliff. She heard humans mourning and had turned her head to the sounds.

She watched as ashes. With waterlillies slowly yet quickly came to meet the water.

She dove straight down into the water watching as the ocean created another mermaid with its magic.

The face of a man appeared and y/n held her hands up to her face trying not to cry.

"Y/n?" Jungkook answered softly seeing the woman he had promised to visit again years ago.

She swam to the man enveloping him in a hug." You jerk! How could you leave me down here alone! You said you would come back!"

Jungkook looks away as he sighs. Bubbles of oxygen going back up to the surface.

"I had gotten into a comatose like state..and was stuck in it for years. But i died i suppose. I planned on meeting you again, i just expected it to be in a better way"

Y/n makes jungkook stop talking by giving him a kiss that was deep and meaningful.

She pulls away as jungkook began to blush.

"Shut up..just know..as merfolk we are immortal, and we do not get older..so we can stay young forever"

Jungkook chuckles before y/n gave him a nudge. "Come on so i can show you your new home"

She swam away and jungkook followed along making sure to keep a steady pace of his tail and such.

.........
The end🎒