18

[This is part 3 of imagine 1 & 2]

Jungkook looked at y/n as they both made it to their safe home, they had been running back all night and they couldn't Care less about what had gone down earlier that night.

Jungkook started to run a fever though as soon as they made it to the base. He wiped the sweat from his forehead.

His vision became blurrier than before as he somehow managed to make it to his boss' house.

He knocked on the door as y/n waited back in the watchtower. She wanted to get as much work done as possible.

Jungkook grunted and he felt himself turning into the infected. He shook his head and he just slides the cure notes under the door.

He held a vile filled with the cure and he began to walk quickly back to the watchtower to see y/n.

He had come back to see her writing her notes down quickly while thinking of new traps to set up.

But she stopped writing when she saw jungkook limping over to her. She noticed how his eyes were turning a murky brown instead of their usual chocolate color.

"Jungkook..you're....you're infected aren't you?" She got up quickly with tears in her eyes as she looked at the man she had slowly started to fall for.

Jungkook took a step back and he got on one knee pulling the shoelaces out of his shoes. He held them up to y/n with his eyes turning glassy.

"Please, Can you just tie this around my arm..and find a vein? The quicker we do this the higher my c-chance..of..surviv...al.."

Jungkook's words began to slur as he shook his head trying to focus on the woman in front of him.

Y/n watched jungkook drop the vile filled with a clear liquid, which was the cure. She quickly dived to the floor and caught it.

"Jungkook l-let me get the syringe okay? Just let me find it" y/n finally came back to her senses as she began to search the watchtower for the syringe so she could inject jungkook with the cure.

But by the time she came back, jungkook was on the floor shaking. Blood poured out of his mouth and when he saw y/n, he had gotten up and walked towards her slowly.

He leaned towards the side and he growled walking quickly to her. Y/n had tears spill out of her eyes and she reached for her gun pointing it at jungkook.

"Stop right there!" She aimed at jungkook's head as she cocked her gun quickly.

Jungkook's eyes suddenly became watery as well with tears and he grumbled loudly" S-Shoot...m...me.please"

Jungkook got closer to y/n and she shook her head.

"T-Too..late...k..ill me.." Jungkook yelled at her as he finally got close to her.

He suddenly lunged at y/n after losing all control of himself and y/n shot him.

Jungkook's body fell to the floor. His eyes were now back to their natural chocolate brown state, the eyes y/n loved.

She threw her gun in the corner and fell to her knees crying for jungkook.

Who was the man she liked & loved.

.......

The End