Chapter-35 (Past 2)

Dedicating this chapter to swedish63

Surya's POV

I was really unhappy with Anu partnership with that stupid Nandu. I hate him. He was always the one who attain the attention, attract my Anu. She was stupidly believing him. Though we fight, but still I care for her, love her. She was mine. I was really got hurt when she agreed to Nandana's words. I hate seeing her crying. But, she always cries, even for small things. It really irritates me.

Though, I said those harsh words to her when she wanted to perform with Nandu, my motive to provoke her, to deal it alone but not with him.

But, she doesn't really cared my words. I got temper and wanted to show what I can do. But, that really turned in an unexpected way. I thought she will afraid but she retained herself and made the act into a love theories show, a celebration of love. Her every word was straightly affecting me. I went to into a trance. When she asked me to come onto stage, I went but, I forgot what to do. However she covered it wisely. After the show, she became a celebrity. Everybody were complementing her, praising her. But, here I am alone standing far from them, watching her.
Nandana came and kept her head on my shoulder. She was silent for sometime and wept her tears, said, "She really took the revenge". I was astonished with her remark. She replied to my unasked question, " Yah! Because you are giving more importance to me, she wanted to show you that she was also capable of having someone on her side. She really prepared that speech knowing how it gonna end, otherwise who will speak that spontaneously. She disturbed you, made me upset and now she got attention, what an evil move!?" Her words were really mean but meaningful also. From the start she was saying that only.

Anu's POV

I am actually on cloud nine to be accurately, because I'm receiving that much appreciation. So many people like audience, our lecturers, my school mates were complementing me, genuinely. I was never cared about anyone's concern about my work but today it was really an awesome feeling to be appreciated. For the first time in my life, I'm feeling lively, smiling. I found my mom in audience and surprised. I haven't invited her, due to my lower confidence. Still she came that was what a mother! She saw me and smiled contently. I ran to her and hugged tightly. I felt warm water moisting my face. These were called happy tears, I know.
She said, wiping the tears, "I know my daughter can achieve anything she wanted. I am so proud of you."
With that we left not before waving bye to Nandu. In all this happiness, I miss onething, the opinion of Surya.

Next day

I went to school normally, walking through the streets, having a new feeling inside, may be some confidence about myself. I must thank Nandu for that. He was there for me through out this.

On the way to school, my school mates, whom I know barely and some people, I didn't even know were complementing me. I thanked them with a smile. That smile was there, accompanied me still the classes were ended and we have the break. I wanted to give treat to Nandu so I called him and asked him to come to canteen. We both ordered some snacks and drinks and sat in one of the tables. We were both talking and laughing at some silly jokes, which were obviously told by him. A guy called, Raghu came nearer to us and iintroduced himself,
"Hey, I'm Raghu. Your senior. You really did a wonderful job yesterday."
I replied smiling, "Thank you." He continued, "I think you spoke all the words you wanted to say to your lover in the form a speech, am I right?"
Now I was speechless, because, I don't know what to say. Since I was silent, he turned to Nandu asked him,
"Isn't it true bro?"
He was also hesitated to answer, but said, "May be".
Raghu smiled and said, "I guessed it already, anyway I'm leaving, have a nice time. Bye." After he left, I found Surya standing, there with the leech. He was angry, really. He took long strides and came to me, "I never expected this from you. I really lov..." He was cutoff by leech, "How can you expect, that innocent girl can be a bitch, because she was such a great actress. She was with you until you cared for her and when she got another she left you. That's it. This type of girls were ..........."

I was in tears, in grief, in pain. I am not able to breath anymore, my body was losing it's ability to keep myself stable. I was not able to hear anything. My vision became blur and lost. Still I was able to think, questioning myself, was he have such a low opinion on me? why he was not stopping her? Was that mean he was also having the same feelings on me? After that my world was blocked out.

I have a major panic attack on that day. After that, I haven't gone to school for a 2 weeks to recover. I have received so many calls and messages from Nandu asking me to take care, to recover fastly. Naren also messaged me asking about my condition and requested me to take care. Surya and Nandana also called me, may be to complete what they wanted to say on that day. The confidence, that I felt have already left. I returned to my original self, may be some more depressed. The day to go to school was arrived because of final exams. I will go on time and return immediately home, to avoid talking to anybody. Exams were over and so holidays. But, I never tried to contact anyone. I was always in my home. I lost the light of life once more.

That was the unexpected end of my first love story, I thought at that time.."

I stopped saying the old story to Ramu. She was staring at me with a blank face. I laughed on her face. She beat me playfully. But, later her face was sad.
I asked, "What?"
She thought for sometime and replied, "So, after that you never contact anybody, then how came Kishu, I mean Nandu came into the frame?"
I sighed, "There was still some story left man. Will tell you after I have something to eat, I was really hungry."
She looked me as you I am a crazy girl. I shrugged my shoulders.
She asked me another question, "and what about the flowers?"

I gave a look which absolutely means, 'leave me please'. She nodded in agreement. Just then my mobile stated its presence by ringing. I saw the caller name, spontaneously my lips twitched upwards forming a smile. It was from Kishu. But, to interrupt my happiness, the signals cut off. To callback him, I grabbed Rami's mobile. To my surprise it was on the call. I checked the call time, it was showing 1:45minutes. I shooted an angry look, because the caller was Arjun. I felt betrayed.

To be continued.........

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update. If you like the story, vote for me. Comment your opinions