6. Who is she?

"That's why I hate you and I like Arjun so much," Rumi said while holding my hand.

My heart skipped a bit while the fellow's jaws dropped.Surya was speechless. Anu was stunned.

"And Anu also" she said slowly after seeing our reactions.

We all relieved at that sentence ended by her after the pause. Then, we all laughed at our funny conversation. But my heart was sensing something that Rumi's words must have another meaning. But, I wanted to pretend it as a joke because I don't want to make any girlfriend right now and of course I don't have such kind of feelings towards Rumi. It's better stay this way, forever.

Why not? Because people don't like changes that demands changing their attitude

We reached the hotel. Whenever possible, I am talking to Anu. I want her to move freely with me because may be I'm impressed of her character or some feeling that was foreign to me or simply I don't want her to avoid me, anymore. So, I decided to change her opinion about me and make her also a good friend of mine.

While I'm thinking, the snacks were served and all were eating by sharing some jokes. It's nice time.

We returned from that local hotel to our rooms. The walk was silent Surya played few songs of his collection in mobile. All songs are melodies only but are pleasant and matched with the climate. I don't know Surya has these much good songs. He never listens to music.

Rumi is completely enjoying the moment and also humming the lyrics with very low volume, though she's not a fan of melodies.

Anu is not in this world. She's immersed in her own thoughts.

I mesmerized at her . I want to take a picture of her but, we are not that much close. I was smiling myself privately. Surya noticed me and looked at me suspiciously. I was caught once again.

Remaining day was normal like the other days. Kittu joined us and the fun increased. Surya always hangsout with him and I had to have fun with these two girlbesties Anu and Rami. Of course I like this.

Kedar is also a friend to me. He is good at flirting with girls. He had an eye on Anu also. I found him talking to her often, seriously. I didn't like it, when Anu talks with him.

On this fateful day, he planned to ask Anu for going to a movie in the nearby city.

I don't like this. What should I do? I must stop them otherwise I will get a big headache, thinking about all the worst possibilities.

Think. Think. Think.

I got an idea.

I asked Rumi to join me at the entrance of our Residence with Anu. I wanted to escape Anu from him, at any cost. So, I called them before he ask her.

They arrived.

I asked them,

"How about going to a movie?"

Rumi exclaimed,

"Wow! Nice idea"

Anu also agreed with a smile. She might like movies. I thought.

I called Surya and asked him to take tickets by the time we reach the theatre. He assured it right away. I felt happy and relieved now.

By the time, we reached the theatre, the movie was already started. So we went inside quickly. Our seating positive is, I was last, besids me, on my right side, Rumi, then Anu, Surya, Kittu.

Seat next to me in left side was empty. Anu want to change her seat and came across me and sat next to me. I was surprised but felt a kind of happiness. What a change I brought in her from avoiding me to sitting besides me.

Ohh!! OK. I'm exaggerating. Her previous seat might be at fault.

Suddenly she yelled "Uhhhh!! Wow!!" on a punch dialogue. She is giving me shocks again and again. I never expected this angle from her. She is enjoying the movie and here, I am observing her, sneakily. Since it was darkness rambling around, nobody can see me, staring at her.

I felt some nudge on my right arm. Rumi is poking me with her finger.

I whisper yelled, "What?"

She came closer to my ear, like sharing some secret,

"She's a fan of this hero, please bear with her because she won't stop it. She's crazy about him."

After the movie, we went to a restaurant for dinner. All the time,my eyes are only on her. I don't know why I'm paying this much attention, but I like this feeling of liking someone, effortlessly. Anu was laughing and talking freely, through out the time.

After returning from there to our residence, Anu came towards us and said,

"Thank you for the movie and dinner. It is a wonderful evening and I really enjoyed."

she waved me bye. I was feeling high and went to my room. Surya and Kittu are discussing something. Immediately they stopped it on seeing me. I wondered why they stopped but I am not caring because I'm so happy. I went to my bed, slept peacefully.

Morning

I was not fully awaken but I can hear there is something discussion is going in between Kittu and Surya.

Kittu asked Surya,
"Don't you speak with her?"

Surya replied, "She have not had forgiven me, that's why she never talked to me even though we are here for many days".

Oh! So he's also here.

Kittu said,
"At least you should have tried once. Message her to meet outside and spend sometime with her. Things may change man. I want to see the reunion of once loveliest couple."

Surya interrupted him and said, "You are over expecting. I even don't know whether she will talk with me or not and you are dreaming about our reunion".

Now, I understand what they are talking about, sorry whom. That was about his crush cum girlfriend. But who is she?
And they are saying that she is here, in our camp. But I never noticed a girl with the name, NISHI...............

To be continued.

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update.

Next update will be on Thursday