Chapter-23(Past 1)

Anu's POV

He was coming towards me. I am shivering under his gaze. At that time, Nandana stopped him and said, " She belongs to our gang, it will be better if you stay away from her." Wow! She was saving me this time, though I hate the idea of belonging to their group, but for that sake I will escape from him. He laughed and said, "I never saw her with your gang, for your information, we were friends, already we had small fight and she had my number and I have her number. Aren't these all the friends things right? " Ohh god, what he was talking. I am not able to frame it for sometime. Then, I got that, he was talking about the other day when we had a conversation. It was just he introduced himself and had given his number. He called me mute, so I got angry. That's it. For that he was creating a big scene as we were friends from childhood. Offo, I want to go away from here, from this drama. I tried to loosen my hand from the grip of Nandana. But, she hold it firmly and continued to argue with him, "She had no mobile then how can you have her number?" He again smiled saying, " What a friend you are? Are you really her friend or acting like a one? She had mobile and I have her number." He said so confidently. Nandana become speechless for sometime. But said, " I don't believe you". He replied, " Then check her bag, in the middle folder she had a secret zip." I was just like an audience in their whole conversation. Nandana had taken my bag and checked it. She found my mobile. She asked me, " Why did you hide it from us?, How can he knew about it? Is it true you both are really friends?" I was completely in bewildered state. How he knew that I had mobile, whatever I became an entertainment piece here. All the people in canteen were waiting for my reaction. I was damn angry now because of these both Nandu's. I told Nandana, " Yes, we were friends, now stop fighting for me " and I turned to that idiot, Nandu and said, " I hate you". He smirked at me though I said it seriously. It was irritating so I tried to leave that place. Surya came to me asked to sit there with them for sometime. Why nobody understanding me, I hate being with people and now I want peace. I controlled my anger and said, "will try next time". Then I walked fast away from them. I went home immediately and got fresh. I wrote my dairy for sometime. I started to think what a mess I'm in. I am happy earlier though I had nobody as friends. From the starting plus two, I'm going crazy with this people. First that Nandu, what he wants from me? He asked me to befriend him. But, I ignored him. Next, Nandana, she always behave bossy with me. I hate if someone try to control me. She always wanted to be with me. The reason, I don't know. What it might be? Was she trying to prove that she was superior or better than me, but why? She was already best in her way. She has already embarrassed me manytimes, in front of other people. I should avoid her. Then, Surya, I had a soft corner about him because he saved Naren. But, he also trying to be friendly with me. It's OK, it's not a bad thing because I felt comfortable around him. My thoughts were interrupted when my mom called me.

Surya's POV

When we were in canteen, Nandana came dragging Anu. Nandana, Kittu, Kabeer, Sagar, Deepu and I became good friends and we formed a friends gang. Nandana was trying to incorporate Anu in our gang. Nandana was very friendly. She always tries to cheer Anu. She wanted to change Anu. I'm impressed with her character. While I was thinking, Nandu was going towards Anu and tried to call her. But, he was holded back by Nandana. To our astonishment, he said they were already friends and proved that she had mobile. I was shocked because, as far as I know, Anu was a closed box to everyone. But, how can he know about her this much. I suddenly got an ill feeling inside may be jealousy. Because, when I was thinking about to introduce myself to Anu, he already did that and now I can see he was playing hard for that girl. He was my rival. I don't allow him to win.

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update. If you like the story, vote for me. Comment your opinions.