Chapter- 12

Arjun's POV

"How can you do this to me Surya? You may forget, but I can't" Anu said. I was speechless. In fact , became thoughtless. I went to Surya and asked, "What is this all Surya, what's happening? What did you do to her? How you both are related?" After a long pause he answered, "She is Nishi, my love".

He was crying. I can't see him in depression. But, I was unable to understand this news. How can this will be possible. Then what about Nandana. My mind was collapsing. I want answers to all my questions immediately otherwise I may broke down.

All people in the canteen were bewildered with this situation. I called Kittu and asked him to drop Surya in our room. I went to my room and was thinking the whole events from the starting of the camp.

First, Anu avoided us in the bus may be because she saw Surya besides me. I clearly remember the pain in her eyes. After, she avoided whenever we appear, may be to avoid him. I had mistaken it. She is avoiding him. Since,we are together, that too, Surya usually doesn't show interest in girls, I felt she was avoiding only me. Then what about Nandana. I have to find it clearly.

Kittu and Surya reached our room. Surya was completely out of control. I felt sorry for him. This situation is so much worse. We both loved the same girl. I cannot handle this anymore. I called Rami and asked her to meet me immediately. She came and I don't know how to ask because I rejected her love and proposed to her best friend. This became so much awkward and I was remained silent which was broken by her. "What's the problem, Arjun?". I asked her, "How is Anu?" She said ,
"Anu was crying. I don't know the reason but she was seemed to be feeling hurt from that party night. Do you know anything about this, because she hadn't told me anything." I was rewinding that night and which thing might hurt her. Then ,I remembered that I told her Surya was in love with Nandana. At that movement, she became so serious and avoided that topic. I asked Rami, "Do you know anything about her past, mainly her love story?" She said "I don't know anything about her,she was being an introvert does not say anything. As per my knowledge, she might had a betrayal love breakup and that's why she used to hate love. Why are you asking all this? What happened to her? If anyone try to hurt her again, I cannot tolerate them. I will show them the hell." After seeing her reaction, I was frightened. I simply said, "Anu and Surya loved each other. They were apart because of some misunderstandings but not betrayal. Thank you for coming, I gotta go, bye".

I returned to room Surya was holding the letters of Nishi which I had carried when she left. Tears were from falling from his eyes. I went to him, he lifted his head. His face was full of pain. I hugged him and said," Sorry Surya, I made a mistake. I don't know Anu is Nishi. I am really sorry." He released from my hug and said, "You hadn't did any thing Ajju...I am a looser. I don't deserve her. I hurt her. She hates me. She loves you but not me." He was sobbing. I questioned him,"She loved me? How do you know?" He said,"On party night, you said na, she was in love." Then I remembered that day when I saw Nandana accepting Kedar's proposal. So, I told him to leave her thought because she is in love with another guy. Ohhh, all became shit..I have to clarify him."No Surya, she didn't loved me or any other. I had mistaken Nandana as Nishi and Nandana was in love with Kedar. So I told you to leave her". Surya yelled at me, "Who told you Nandana is Nishi?" I answered, "Kittu." He called Kittu and asked him what he told me. He said "I told, Nandana was the reason of your sadness, because she is responsible for the misunderstandings between you and Anu. But, I never said she was Nishi". Kittu kept his face as innocent as a puppet. I feel guilty for my mistake and I remained silent. How can I hurt him in this way? In the other side, my heart was feeling broken because of my only love was going to last. I have to leave Anu for the sake of Surya. A lone tear escaped from my eye which is followed by many more. I lost the love and trust from my the two most beloved people. Surya came to me and tried to console me. But what remained in me was pieces of my heart...........................

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update. If you like the story, vote for me. Comment your opinions.